My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 8~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega, Tamara -Omega

The week went by and Tom cried most nights and days Tom cried because of the pain, and heat hurting him most of the days in that week. Tord came back the last night, and heard that Tom was in his room, and he looked around seeing that Matt and Edd are not home, then a voice startled Tord.

"T-tord' Tord turned to see that Tom is at his door, and he is slightly pale, but also red. 

"h-hey, Tom....."

"why d-did you leave???" He tilted his head at Tord. 

"well...you were in heat....and I couldn't harm you no matter how much we hate each other." Tord looked away from Tom. 

"r-really??" He was confused of why, but went back into his room. 

Tord smirked a little because Tom was wearing one of Tord's old hoodies, He slightly blushed and went to his room to sleep for the night. 

{HERE COMES SANTA CLA-

Tom: B***** H*** NO, I WILL BURN YOUR TREES

Me: ....OHHHHH~ We wish you a marry Christmas, we wish you a marry Christmas, and a happy new year~

Tom: I f****ing hate you, burn in h***

Me: I am the devil's daughter boi, I am apart of h*** [not really]

Tom: just get on with it and make sure I burn the trees

Tord: And have me kiss him!!

Tom: oh h**-

me: ALRIGHT} sorry

~Time Skip~ Christmas Month. 25 days until Christmas Day~

Edd, Matt, and Tord made a Christmas list. Tords was more of a secret, but the other two sent theirs to him and started to decorate fast for Christmas but they did it on the 25 day, so Tom doesn't know yet.   

Edd's Note. 

Dear Santa, and Zanta,

I hope both of you are ready for Christmas Day. We will try and make sure Tom doesn't destroy anything before than,but we all know he will. Anyways I just wish for my friends to be happy, and even if Tom is happy for destroying Christmas, as long as we are all happy. Oh and please make sure none of the Omega's go into the heat stage. I may be an Alpha, but I don't want to...do something to my love, I want him to be happy.....anyways, Hope you have a wonderful time.

Love Edd

Matt's Note.

Dear Clause's,

Hye this is Matt, the most beautiful person that you could ever lay eyes on. Anyways My wishes are simple A mirror, Edd, smiles, and lots more but for now that is all. Thank you.

Adore Matt~

Tord's Note/confession.

Dear who ever reads this,

Edd told me to make a Christmas Letter to Zanta, and Santa, but I rather not......Thomas has gone in heat, a 2 months ago I want to be with him, but he doesn't like me like that, well he did once but not anymore....I still have feelings, were when we fight I just want to fight to be near him, touch him....but we hate each other...well he hates me, but I love him..I can't believe I written that...I want to say I love him, but I did say love to him once but in my Language, Norwegian. Oh, he is just perfect, even as an Omega....the first time I kissed him, it was amazing he was trying to teach me Britain/English language and it was fun and I learn a whole lot, but we kissed once...any after that my feelings towards him had grown a lot, and I just can't stand being away from him. One day when he came home, he saw me with Molly she was a co-worker trying to seduce me but failed horrible. But that is when Tom went in heat 4 months ago, then 2 months ago when he went in heat again, and I never knew and when we were alone, he was slightly drunk in heat and he kissed me, I first wanted to kiss back then I knew where that lead..just like one of my hentai books...anyways I unkissed him and he passed out so I put him to bed and I left....I hate it when I leave and I do hope one day we could be more than friends but for now we are like enimies....frieniemes...or lover/eneimies... I know he will be in heat this month....maybe we could be something.....I have a present for all of them, Edd Cola, Matt mirrors, and Tom...my Thomas..I envited his sister Tamara.

A knock came upon the door, so Tord gotten up to answer the door, and he was suprised to see Tamara.

"Hey, man" Tord and Tamara highfived.

{What will Tord write later, why envite Tamara? Who will confess...yes all of them.. And will Tom F*** Tord..who knows what until the next Chapter....Boi peeps, and all ya'll lovely children...GO TO BED, it is 10:58 pm in America, on the east side....I know ya'll read your fanfictions at night...ya'll a bunch of sinners...ya'll need christ...jk..but not on the christ thing ya'll need him or whatever god you have. Bye peeps, and childeren}