Cramps and Cookies

Sunlight cascaded across your skin through Shawn's bedroom window, warming your body momentarily.

You were soon reminded of the cramps eating away at your stomach, vaginal walls throbbing as you crawled out of the empty bed to go change your tampon.

"Shawn?" you called, earning no response as you washed your hands in the washroom sink. You wandered out into the living room to see the couch set up with a ton of blankets and pillows, blinds shut to keep the sun out. A piece of paper on the kitchen counter caught your eye as you walked over to it, reading what Shawn had written.

"Just headed to the store, didn't wanna wake you up with a text in case it went off. Back soon, I love you."

Your heart swelled as you heard the doorknob rattle and swivelled your head to see Shawn coming through the front door with a big Shopper's Drug Mart bag.

"Morning baby," he smiled, placing the bag on the counter and pulling you in for a bear hug.

"Where'd ya go?" you questioned, nosily trying to see in the bag.

"Ah ah ah, wait a sec!" he giggled, pulling the bag behind his back. "Listen, don't get creeped out, okay?"

"Uh, okay," you said, hopping up on one of the bar stools as your cramps started up again.

"Okay, I noticed a tampon wrapper in the garbage last night, and there weren't any there before, so I figured you got your period. And you always say the second day is the worst, so I wanted to make it the best," he smiled, putting the bag back on the counter. "So, I got chocolate, cookies, ibuprofen, more tampons, I mean, you'll use em eventually," he muttered as he pulled items out of the bag. "Gatorade, I dunno if you're like, tired?" he rambled as a smile stretched across your face. "And I set up some stuff over there so we can just snuggle, and I should have one of those hot water bottles in the bathroom if your cramps get really bad."

You hopped off the chair and pulled his lips to yours, wrapping your small arms around his middle.

"Shawn, this is the nicest fucking thing anyone's ever done for me," you smiled, tears pooling in your eyes.

"Oh right, you're emotional," he laughed, pulling you against his chest.

"Horny, too," you muttered, reaching down and grabbing his bum. "Wanna eat some chocolate and watch a movie, and then I can you a blowjob?" you asked flatly, opening up the bar of milk chocolate as his eyes widened, unsure of if you were serious.