Sorry

(alludes to smut)

"You just don't fucking get it, do you?" he snapped, standing from his seat with his broad chest puffed out in anger. "I'm finally home, it's been a whole fucking month, and you're too busy to be here with me? Why did I even bother?"

"I don't fucking get it?" you whaled back, standing up to meet his level, "Shawn, you're my fucking boyfriend, not my goddamn child. My life doesn't revolve around my relationship. You're home for a week, I'm allowed to go out tonight if I fucking want to," you seethed, trying your best to maintain composure but completely mind-boggled at his logic.

"The first night I'm home?" his looks shot daggers.

"I can't fucking believe you," you shook your head, taking a step closer. Your face was at his chest as you looked up at him, cheeks going rosy with rage. "Is that what you want? Me as your, Jesus, your fucking pet?"

His eyes narrowed at you, the deep brown orbs only inches from your own. You huffed out an exhausted breath of defeat before he took you by surprise, wrapping his muscular arms around you and pulling you in for a hug.

"Shawn, wha-"

"Shh, m'sorry," he whispered, his lips taking a second to press against your forehead. "I love you. You can do whatever you want, it's not up to me and it shouldn't fucking be. S'long as I'm the one you're coming home to, I'm happy."

"Thank you," you breathed, finally reaching up to wrap your small arms around his middle. "Shawn?"

"Mm?"

"Why are you hard right now?" you asked with a giggle, the bulge in his jeans pressing against your lower abdomen.

"You're cute when you're mad," he shrugged, hugging you tighter.

"Shawn, I've gotta go," you grinned, trying your best to break free from his death-grip.

"But babe," he protested, "I'm hard."

"So?"

"So," he continued, "a little somethin'-somethin' would be nice right about now."

"Keep dreaming, Mendes," you quipped, slipping out of his arms and slinging your bag over your shoulder.

He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out as he leaned in for a quick peck.

"However," you paused, halfway out the front door, "you better be ready for me when I get home."