Whoops**

"Fuck, babe," he breathed in your ear, large hands grabbing a handful of your ass as you straddled his lap. He'd just gotten home from tour and it had been weeks since you'd been together. Like, together together.

You moaned at the feeling of his lips on your neck, tilting your head back to give him better access to your sweet spot. You began wiggling your hips against him, grinding against the rock-hard bulge constricted by his jeans.

"Fuck, baby, I need you," he groaned against your skin, fingers dancing beneath your shirt and cupping your breasts. "It's been so long," he nipped your collarbone, causing you to tug at his curls and pull a moan from his throat.

"Kiss me," you whispered, taking his face in your hands as he halted his attack on your chest and met your lips. His tongue forced its way into your mouth, roughly meeting yours as he thrusted his jean-clad crotch against your heat. You sucked on his lower lip, giving it a rough tug as he moaned loudly, uncomfortably shifting in his seat.

"Babe, you okay?" you breathed, rubbing your fingers up his torso as you pushed down on his length. He nodded, his hungry lips encapsulating yours once again as he pulled you against him, moaning into your mouth with a soft growl.

You brought your hand between your bodies and began palming his clothed cock, softly moaning against his lips.

"Fuck, s-shit," he gasped, breaking the kiss and resting his forehead against yours, chest heaving.
"S'wrong?" you asked, lips swollen.

"I, I uh," he choked, eyes flickering down to his crotch when you realized what had happened.

"Shawn, you didn't. Just now?" you shook your head with a giggle and ran your fingers through your hair. "How, even?"

"I already said, it's been a long fucking time!" he erupted in laughter, nuzzling his head in your neck before going to clean up.