Straddled Studying

"Come on babe, a few more," he cooed, holding your notes up in front of his face.

"Shawn I just wanna go to sleep," you pouted, crossing your legs behind his bum as you straddled his waist.

"Nope, you're gonna crush this," he spoke, tongue snaking out of his mouth as he organized his thoughts.

You sighed, running your fingers up his abs. His black t-shirt was taught across his chest and biceps, reminding you of how badly you wanted to go snuggle. "Okay, let's just get it over with."

"Alright, what does the GINI coefficient measure?"

"Income inequality," you muttered, toying with the hem of his shirt.

"Good job!" he smiled enthusiastically, puckering his lips to give you a juicy kiss.

"Yeah, yeah," you mumbled, resting your head on his firm chest.

"Okay, okay. This is good! Umm," he paused, scanning the paper with his eyes. "Glass escalator?"

"Men moving up faster than women in female-dominated industries," you stated flatly, Shawn's hands peeling your face from his chest to give you a kiss.

"I'm likin' these kisses, Mendes," you giggled, wiggling your hips in his lap.

"Oh yeah? Get a few more right and I'll kiss you somewhere else," he smirked, searching through your papers for the next question to ask.