Chapter 2

Please play the music above 😄

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As the silvery mist cleared a little I saw a man with jet black hair standing tall in his black suit and was clearly checking me out as I was standing in a towel.

Well he seemed to hot to be a thief but what if he is a stalker or part of some special hot boy thief gang

My grip on the toilet cleaner got tighter and I pointed it towards him and asked "Who are you and what do you want? " I said while trying to keep a strong face and gave him stern looks.

He just smiled and took one step forward towards me.

I stepped back and said in a threatening voice "If you come any closer to me I will shove this toilet cleaner up your ass and fill your mouth with toilet soap and then make you drink the flush water "

He laughed again with his perfect white teeth on full display which made him look more like a bunny.

Jungkook POV

"Wow you are getting kinky babe " I said and her face was as red as cherry tomatoes.

I snapped my fingers and the toilet cleaner was gone.

Y/n was amazed and was confused as hell and was literally looking here and there like a lost puppy.

Aw she is so cute!

"What did you do? " she asked totally baffled about what happened to the toilet cleaner in her hand.

"I made it dissapear princess " I smirked and she made scrunched her face totally confused by my sentence.

"OK you asshole freaky magician get out of my house now or I will karate chop you!! " she threatened me again while taking a weird ninja pose but also dragging her towel hemline a little up with her one hand.

I was not able to control my laughter and I laughed due to her cute gestures.

Y/n POV

WTH?!?! Is wrong with his man here I am threatening him to break his bones and he is laughing like a maniac.

"Who are you? " I asked again.

But he won't stop laughing.

I am done I stomped towards him and was going to kick him in the crotch but somehow he managed to turn and I ended up in his arms.

"Wow you really are impatient princess trying to hit me in the crotch! " he smirked and was still holding onto my waist when I was just in a freaking towel.

Wait I am just in a towel. !!

My face ears and what not was red I was blushing so hard that people could actually think of me as a tomato and put me in some dish.

I instantly freed myself from him and again grabbed the hemline of my towel and raised it a little up and made sure it was tight.

"OK listen Mr I don't have money so if you are here to steal you won't find anything " I said in defeat as I was done fighting with him.

"Princess I am not here to steal I am here to fulfill your wishes "

"Ughh what? "

"Y/n I am Jeon jungkook a genie who was locked in that bottle you found on the beach as you rubbed it you released me and now I am here to fulfill your wishes "

OK what am I dreaming?

I pinched myself... Nah not a dream!

Is this some prank?
Like the YouTube one?
OMG I am naked on YouTube?
Is this a po*n shoot?

I laughed and screamed " OK guys it's a great prank now come out. Where have you hidden the cameras " I glanced around to find the red light of the camera.

"Y/n it's not a prank " jungkook said and snapped his fingers and I found myself in a pretty dress.

The top was silvery white as the mist and the lower skirt was as grey as the rainy clouds and to top it all there was a golden belt around my waist.

Ok did he just snap his fingers and change my dress?!?

I stare him with shock and he replies with a smile "Now finally you are wearing clothes let's talk without distractions "

"OMG you really are a genie " I gasped in shock.

"Finally you believe now let's talk business "

I tilted my head in confusion.

"What business? "

"OK princess I am a genie and I am here to give you 5 wishes ask for whatever your heart yearns for the most from gold and riches to the fluttering sensation of being in the arms of the one you love. I can make it all come true! " he said while kneeling on his knees in front of me.

"Anything? " I asked.

"Kind of there are some rules and regulations mentioned in the contract "

He snapped his fingers and a brown rustic sheet of paper was in his hand which he handed to me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rules and regulations will be posted soon!! 

Also I said Sunday but your review of this book was beyond my expectations so I thought of treating you guys with another chapter.

Also I hope you guys liked it!

See you guys soon!!

Snow