Chapter 17

Please play the music above 💞

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

" Jungkook so I have thought over my fifth wish " my words halted his steps and he turned around with a pale face.

"Well about time you thought after all only 1 week is left for me to go back into that bottle "  Jungkook said sarcastically with a sad smile.

I felt a little hurt seeing him like this but I continued and said
" Jungkook I think I have been selfish and wasted all these wishes on me and now I think using my last wish for a greater cause like global warming or ozone layer depletion. So do you think they will work ? "

" I am not sure as no human has been so generous to think of the mankind while making a wish ....but I can definitely try let's see what we can do...so you are wishing right now ? "

" No jungkook I want you to enjoy your last week here now let's cuddle and watch kdrama .... I have heard the drama what is wrong with secretary Kim is damn good "

" Ok y/n " jungkook smiled but somehow my heart said it was fake.

I felt he was hiding something... something which hurts him but he tries to hide it with a smile. All I can do is try to make him happy. So He cuddled with me in the blanket on the sofa and I didn't realize when I slept on jungkook's shoulder.

Third person POV

You slept on jungkook's shoulder and jungkook kept admiring you as your head laid in his arms.

Jungkook was able to feel his heart beating faster.

He desperately wanted to kiss your lips as he saw and heard little cute snores coming out of your mouth with your lips parted.
He could only think of the night when he touched your lips with his and how both of you kissed while flying on the magical carpet which was ironical for him. Nobody made him feel like how you did that night and he knew it.

And how he held you in his arms and how amazing and magical he felt.

He wanted to feel that again he wanted to hold you again.

But he remembered that you belonged to yoongi , you loved him.

He hated the fact that he could never be the same as yoongi with you.
He could only be your Genie friend.

This was the moment he dreaded being a genie never being able to fulfill his own wishes but just being a puppet to his master.

Especially when he knew his heart yearned the most for you.

He had realised long ago that he had fallen for you and now when the time for departure is approaching his heart aches and twirls with pain on the thought of leaving you here and being without you.

He knows he will miss all your mood swings and every little habit of yours  when it's engraved in his heart and mind , he knewcherish each and every nanosecond spent with you.

He knew that your smile was imprinted in his heart and he would do anything to see it.

He knew he was head over heels in love with you but didn't have the courage to confess as he was scared he will lose you as a friend too.

He despises himself for not being the perfect genie and falling for you when he knows you will never feel the same as him.

He doesn't want to go but he doesn't have another option all he can do is hope that someday in another life he will meet you and you might feel the same as him.

Time skip brought you by Taehyung's Gucci gang.

Y/n POV

I wake up in my room and found myself sleeping peacefully in my bed.

It must be jungkook who got me here.

I smiled and got ready for school as I went down the stairs I saw jungkook dressed in uniform setting the breakfast table for us .

He smiled as he saw me approaching him and took out a chair for me to sit.

We both ate our breakfast with a smile and Yoongi called me 
" Y/n I won't be able to pick you up could you come on your own ? "

" Sure yoongi ! "

" Ok baby see you soon !"

"What happened ? " jungkook asked as he came from the kitchen after keeping the plates in the sink.

"Yoongi won't be able to come to pick me today that means you are driving me ! " I smiled and clinged on his right arm.

He chuckled and grabbed the car keys and we left for school.

"So jungkook who are you going to choose as your prom date for this Friday dance " I asked with curiosity as our school prom was scheduled on Friday and I was really eager to know who would jungkook take out as his date.

" Well I really don't know will see today "

"Didn't nobody asked you ? Cause I am damn sure girls would kill to go with you "

"They did run after my life to go with me but I rejected everyone plus y/n I will be gone on Saturday so it's best I don't break anyone's heart. No girl would like her date for the evening to dissapear next day "

" Ok as you wish ! "

"Well you would be going with yoongi ? " Jungkook asked me while his tongue ran across his inner right cheek and his eyes straight with a sense of firmness on the road.

" Hope so he still hasn't asked yet "

And jungkook just nodded.

As we reached school there was a huge crowd assembled in the school lawn.

So I and jungkook got off and went there to see what's happening .

As I reached the crowd all eyes were on me and jungkook as people cleared off I saw jimin and taehyung holding a banner saying

" Dearest y/n would you like to be my prom date ? "

I turned and saw yoongi holding a bouquet of red roses.

" Told you I can be romantic some times .....so y/n would you go to prom with me "

I blushed and said " Yes yoongi"

He smiled and came close to me to kiss me and we heard happy screams from the crowd.

We stopped and I held on to the roses as yoongi was holding me close to him by snuggling his arms around my waist.

I wanted to thank jungkook for dropping me but when I turned I found him nowhere he had just disappeared.

Where is he ?

I shrugged and headed inside the school for our classes.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Yeah jungkook loves you !!!!!!

But yoongi loves you too !!!!!!

Now what ? 🤣🤣

And how was this song !! You all know this song always get me to tears !! 😭

Stay tuned !!!

See you soon!!

Snow