Chapter 10 (B2)

You both reached back into the silver room.

"Ok what the fuck was that and who said I wanna marry you -"  your words for cut off as Namjoon placed his cold lips on yours as he held you closer by your waist.

You hit his shoulder and tried to escape from his grip but he was too strong.

His grip was harsh and disgusting to you as you felt tears running down your cheeks.

When you felt you won't escape you resorted to your last option and kneed him in his crotch while handing the heavy gown you had.

"Ouch what the fuck Jagiya! Don't hit our baby maker " Namjoon said as he gripped on his crotch.

"The fuck you ASSHOLE ?! " You screamed in anger and was about to kick him again but he snapped his fingers and you stopped in your position.

"Why can't I move ?! " You said as you tried to move your frozen legs and arms.

"Look y/n kicking me in the crotch won't help I can kiss you just like this " Namjoon said as he again pressed his lips against yours.

This time you weren't able to stop him and this crushed you.

You didn't love Namjoon !

Heck you didn't even know him and being intimate with him was scaring you.

But Namjoon stopped and said "Look I can take you wherever and whenever I want but I won't I want your consent y/n, Cause baby I love you " he said as wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.

"But I don't Namjoon ! I love Jungkook and I obviously can't marry you " you said out in frustration even though you were scared of the capabilities of the man in front of you.

"Oh y/n about the marriage...you have to ...you promised me that if I make you meet Jungkook then you will do anything for me...soooo..marry me " Namjoon said with a smirk as he snapped his fingers unfreezing you.

The shock of your words was too much and you fell on the ground crying.

"Why are you doing this to me ? " You asked while sobbing harder.

"I love you y/n. I always had since the day you found Jungkook. The problem was I could never be with you. So I waited for you to come to me Jagiya " Namjoon said as love and affection for you was to the brim in his silver orbs.

You know there was no getting out of this and for now you had to agree or he could do stuff much more worse than a kiss.

And so you wipped your tears and stood up.

"Will you take care of me ? " You asked trying to show some love for him.

"More than my life " Namjoon said as he held your hand gently.

You didn't flinch and let him hold you.

"Will you love me forever and promise to never break my heart ? " You asked as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I promise you y/n that I will cherish you and make you smile every moment of your life " Namjoon said as he slid his arm around your waist smiling at your words.

"Then I will Marry you Joonie " You said and kissed his lips.

Your cute nickname for him made him go wild with happiness and it was escalated even more when he felt your lips on his.

You kissed you back patiently sucking your lower lip and trying to make you feel all is adoration for you through that kiss.

You tried to kiss him with his same intensity so that he trusts you.

But inside you were disgusted you wanted to puke.

You never wanted any man other than Jungkook to even hold you and here you were kissing Namjoon.

After you felt it was enough you stopped and smiled.

"I love you Jagiya " Namjoon said with a smile as dimples were now visible.

You poked his cute dimples and smiled saying "Love you too Joonie "

He then a heard a knock on his door and sighed saying "Aish y/n I have to go royal duties call "

"It's ok Joonie I understand ! By the way um can I meet my friends and talk to them about our marriage "

Namjoon thought for a while and said
"Yeah sure the maid will escort you there "

"Ok thanks Joonie see you later Jagiya " You said sugar coating your words as the smiling king went out.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

DOUBLE UPDATE 😊😊

And all the new readers welcome ! Hope you are enjoying the book I am really enjoying reading your comments 😊

See you soon !!

Snow