Chapter 8

Please play the music above

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Y/n POV

"Ok y/n what's happening ?!" Taehyung asks me.

And I gulp on saliva as I can't answer him anything as it was against the genie rules.

I wiped the sweat forming on my forehead as I didn't knew how to confront taehyung.

And damn I forgot he is coming today ugh...

So I ran over to jungkook and grabbed his and taehyung's arm and took them onto the school terrace.

"Taehyung meet jungkook !"

"Your boyfriend ?" Tae asked.

"Nope I am not her boyfriend but a genie friend" jungkook said and winked at me.

Thank god he told taehyung half problem solved.

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows and glared at jungkook and asked "What genie friend? What the hell is that ?! And y/n why the hell everyone in school is so crazy about you?!!!"

I explained the whole story to taehyung about how I found jungkook and what wishes I had made till now and also the rules, who listened to it with a WTH face and as I completed he finally said
"So this hot guy came out of a bottle you rubbed and has fulfilled two of your wishes out of five and one of then was being popular and that's why all of the kids at school are going bananas after you "

"Yes"

"Then why am I not affected ?" Taehyung asked and we both looked at jungkook for answers.

"Well taehyung is your best friend so I thought you might want him to be real and normal" jungkook said while moving his hand through his black locks.

"But if you want I can change that it won't be counted as a wish"

"Noo" I exclaimed and jungkook nodded whereas taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Ok but I need a proof you are a genie I mean common on what if all this is a dream or no offense y/n but if this is a prank I will kill you !" Taehyung scoffed.

"Fine jungkook prove him " I requested as I totally get taehyung no one would believe such a bizzare fact all of suddenly as in this world of science people barely believe on the word magic.

Jungkook nodded and pushed taehyung off the roof "What the hell ?!?" Taehyung screamed but he was not falling down and hanging in the air.

Taehyung face had turned absolutely pale and he was wiggling his arms here and their and was attempting to fly.

Jungkook smirked and asked"Now do you believe ?!"

"Yah yah I do!!! Now I want the ground back" taehyung screamed and I giggled as tae was so cute when he was scared and his flappy bird actions were just like the one in the game.

Jungkook brought taehyung back to the ground and tae ran straight to me and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back .

"So all your questions are answered!" I asked.
He nodded and we three head back to class as taehyung calmed his nerves down with the coca cola jungkook offered him.

Taehyung was amazed at how sweetly all the students and teachers were treating me and him.

Taehyung was beyond happy as jimin requested to help taehyung to do his classwork and as jimin was working taehyung was fanboying over his love jimin and admiring his breath taking yet cute features.

Time skip (school over)

"Wow it's must be nice having a genie" taehyung said as we were driving to our house .

"Hm well jungkook is more like friend to me than a Genie" I answered back.

"Well I even took y/n out on a date!" Jungkook answered while driving.

And tae smirked and asked "Oh you did!!" And he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just looked at him with a straight face.

Thank God jungkook was not noticing any of this sign language between me and taehyung.

We reached our house and ordered pizza and watched incredibles 2 in my personal movie theater.

It was late evening and we three were lying on the terrace beds and star gazing.

Jungkook POV

"Y/n why don't you confess to yoongi ?" Taehyung asked y/n all of a sudden.

And I tightened my fists .

Why was taehyung giving such a ridiculous suggestion to y/n .

Yoongi is not even hot and also his character is like that of mean cocky sloth.

I looked at y/n waiting for her answer and she said "I think I can do that" and she squeaked like a kid.

What the hell?!?

And I was not able to tolerate listening to y/n talking so sweetly about yoongi.

She even kept his pet name 'SUGA'.

I mean seriously that guy spits fire and trash from his mouth and she kept his name suga?!?

I would rather coat him with SUGAr and throw him at an ant hill.

The worst part was I can't even interfere or stop or her as who was I to do that I was just her damn genie who is going to leave her as soon as her wishes were complete.

I can never get a friend or a happy ending.

I thought and I was able to feel my eyes getting wattery.

So I got up and yawned and Said "Y/n I am really tired I will rest inside you guys chat"

They nodded and went back to talking with each other while cuddling together.

I didn't like any male near y/n both taehyung and yoongi both annoyed me.

Taehyung was still bearable as he was y/n's best friend but yoongi whenever I thought of him my nerves would burst up with anger and I really don't know why.

Do I like y/n ?
.
.
.
..

Nahh it must be because he said shit about y/n the worst day.

I sighed and layed on my bed thinking about today and drifted to sleep.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Double update!!

I was a little free so I updated!!

Hope you liked it and I know the chapter was a little short but next one will be definitely long .....when it has the next wish.....(spoiler)

See you soon!!

SNOW