Chapter 4

Please play the music above 😊

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Let's go inside y/n " jungkook said while taking me by my hand inside the carnival which I always wanted to go to but never had the money or time.

It was night time and so the carnival was glowing with all the lights like its a huge valley of stars with lots of fun games and people.

Jungkook took me to a stall " Which toy would you like me to win for you " he said while aiming the gun towards the toys.

But instead of saying anything I kept admiring his smile , his jawline and how happy and sparkly his eyes seemed.

"Y/n which toy? " I got up from my daydream and pointed towards the pink bunny toy.

And jungkook cutely aimed his gun and got the toy for me in one shot and handed it to me

I saw a huge giant wheel which was high enough to get the view of the whole city and I nudged jungkook "Hey let's go on that ride "

"Anything you want princess " and he kept his arm on my shoulder and took me to the ride.

I was blushing red with this sudden proximity with him.

As we got on the ride I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself.

"Y/n your face is all red " he said while turning his face towards me by lifting my chin with his hands which again sent electrifying signals through my body.

"Oh really must be too hot " I said in embarrassment of being caught.

He snapped his fingers and got two ice creams in his hand and passed one to me.

I instantly loooked around to see if anybody saw jungkook getting ice cream from thin air and found we both were alone in the compartment of the giant wheel.

OMG OMG!!!!!  But thank god due to the dim lights he was not able to see my cherry red face.

As soon as we reached the top I looked out to see the beautiful night lights of Seoul which looked like the stars in milky way. The twinkling lights were little blinding but were pretty and seemed like the stars have descended the earth.

"It's beautiful isn't it " jungkook said while looking out with eyes full of curiosity and wonder.

"Yeah " I said.

"I never got to see this in my life for now it feels like a dream come true " jungkook said with his eyes getting a little watery.

"Why Jungkook?  I mean you are a genie you can do whatever you want "
" No y/n I can't I am bound by the rules of the bottle ! I had been locked in that bottle for centuries and had to spend many lonely nights hoping to step outside once in the real world! But then you came even if it's for two months I will enjoy it! Enjoy my freedom and cherish all the memories I spend with you " he said while turning towards me and hugging me tightly.