Chapter 9

Please play the music above.

🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

It's been days since I wished to be popular and taehyung had been back.

Well being popular was fun for start but now it's started getting on my nerves.

I can't live a peaceful life at school everyday I am surrounded with screaming and crazy fans of mine.
I feel like plucking all my hairs as their squeaks seem like stabbing needle to my ears and I feel like they will bleed.

My whole fandom gives me a huge headache I mean they literally shove  phones right into my face to get a picture with me.

I feel like all of them would just pounce on me.

I am a human too and I need some personal space but nope I bet on sehun's abs that they don't even know how to spell personal space and that's why they make me feel so uncomfortable and bounded.

Sick and tired of all the attention I went to the washroom for some peace and as I was doing my business I heard some girls squeak "OMG it's y/n inside we should definitely take some more tips for our skin and hair from her that daily spice routine is so difficult a beauty like y/n could only handle it "

Another girl squeaked "Y/n please come out we need tips from you "and they started banging on the door and clicking the photo of the washeroom stall door.
WTH?!? Is wrong with people!!

I was so annoyed that i can't even have peace in the bathroom!

I scoffed and angrily opened the door harshly making the girls back off.

And I instantly went out of the washroom pushing all the crazy fangirls and went straight to the classroom and as I stepped inside again all those fanboys fighting for my attention and screaming my name and trying to confess their stupid undying love for me.

All this attention didn't let me be in peace and I was so frustrated and tired of it and a part of my heart also knew that all of this was fake which angered me more.

I felt like screaming on them and punching them and taping their mouth to keep it shut!

Also I didn't even confess to yoongi as I knew he was under a spell and would obviously say yes but not from his heart.

Even taehyung left me and was busy with park jimin forgetting that his best friend needs him aish stupid love !

All this popularity madness was making me insane and boiling my blood .

I can't take this anymore!!!

I thought and searched for jungkook.

I asked my squeaking fans about his whereabouts and they said that he was on the terrace.

But after that they were running after me to get a selfie with me so I ran with the speed of tiger even though I am a potato and I outrun them as I reached the terrace and slammed the door shut.

Panting and catching my breath I saw jungkook sitting on the terrace edge and looking up in the sky with a beautiful smile on his face.

He looked absolutely amazing his sharp jaw line , his strangely perfect black locks and his pink hue lips all glowing under the sun making his features more defined and giving him a devine look.

"Oh y/n you are here come sit beside me " he said while patting the place beside him.

I went and sat with him on the edge even though I was a little afraid of heights but I knew I had him and I can trust him as he was my genie and more over the angel who brought happiness into my life.