Chapter 9 (B2)

You slowly stirred awake and touched the surface beneath you.

It was soft and cozy.

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in silver room with Namjoon sitting on a stool beside the bed and observing you with his face in his hands.

"You know staring someone when they are sleeping is really creepy " you said a little creeped out by his behavior.

"I know it's just you are so beautiful when you sleep " he smiled as he got up from the stool.

"What happened ? " You asked while holding onto your head as the things that happened earlier hit you like a truck.

"You fainted y/n and i got you here in my room " Namjoon said as he gave you a glass of water.

You took it and gulped it down as your throat was feeling really dry.

"Where are the others ? " You asked as you and Namjoon were alone in the strange silver room.

"They are in their chambers, no need to worry " He said as he opened the cupboard and took out a beautiful silverish white dress.

"Ok why is everything sooo silvery here " You said annoyed as it was getting too much silver greys for you.

Namjoon chuckled and said " That's the royal colour of my territory, for Jungkook it's golden "

As soon as you heard Jungkook's name you felt tears coming back to your eyes.

But Namjoon saw it and came rushing to you and raised your face holding your chin gently as your red eyes met with his silver orbs.

"Don't cry y/n, he is not worth your tears. I can't see you cry please just put on this dress and come with me I have to show you something important " Namjoon said as he kissed your forehead leaving you shocked.

But you didn't react much as honestly speaking you had no energy left to fight or say anything, you felt lifeless after Jungkook's betrayal.

Namjoon left and then you saw the dress lying on the bed and you sighed and wore it.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

You looked beautiful as the dress was making you glow like a silver star but your face was still glum.

You looked like a dim star who has lost the reason to smile.

You saw Namjoon had even left white heels and make up for you.

You trusted Namjoon and used all of it after all he is the man who helped you meet Jungkook.

Your make up was not too dark or sparkly it was just sober as you tied your hair in a messy bun leaving your shoulders exposed.

You stepped out of the door after getting a final look to be met with Namjoon wearing a blue and white suit making him look really manly and handsome.

"Lets go princess everyone is waiting for you " Namjoon said with a smile as he held your hand is his warm ones.

You just nodded and let him take you wherever he wanted.

Namjoon smiled one last time and opened a huge door which seemed to be of his throne room.

When you stepped inside with him.

It was full of people standing and looking at you.

Namjoon held your hand and you both were walking on a red carpet below your feet.

To you it seemed like you were a celebrity and each and every person in the room was looking at you with such awe and wonder.

You were a bit nervous and confused as to what was happening then you saw your gang standing in the front near the throne.

You tried to free your hand and go to them but Namjoon didn't let you.

"Namjoon let me go talk to Taehyung " you whispered.

"Later y/n right now sit beside me " Namjoon said as his grip on your hand got tighter and he took you upstairs closer to his throne.

You glanced a last time at your gang who also looked glum and didn't even say anything when they saw you.

They just ignored you.

You felt a little hurt but moreover you were concerned as to what happened to them.

You had reached upstairs to his throne.

But this time the throne was different it was wider and had place for both of you to sit.

You looked at Namjoon for some explanation as to what the hell was happening but he just smiled and whispered you to sit.

When you finally sat down Namjoon cleared his throat and raised a glass getting it out of nowhere and said

"Years ago my Father had chosen his match, my mother they ruled over our kingdom and brought peace to this land of Genies. Their love , affection and support for each other always made me wonder that was it possible to find someone like the perfect match for yourself. And now here I stand as now I have finally found her. I know some of you might think she is not capable cause she is just a human but trust your king's choice. We will try our best to make this land of Genies a better place so please applaud and welcome my fiance Y/n "

A roar of clapping errupted as Namjoon held your hand and made you stand beside him.

You were shocked to hear him take your name as your fiance.

You looked at Yoongi for some explanation but he was just looking at the ground.

The next thing you noticed the ring Jungkook had bought for you was missing from your finger as Namjoon made you wear a silver ring full of diamonds.

"Namjoon what the hell is going on ? " You whispered as you were boiling with anger.

"Let's talk in private y/n " Namjoon said with a smirk.

And the next thing you both dissapared from the court.

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Wanna marry Joonie ?

See you soon !

Snow