Chapter 14

Please play the music above.

Also before you start the chapter a little warning slight smut seen ahead.

If you are not comfortable please don't read ahead.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

So as yoongi was changing I opened the door and found jungkook standing outside it with his eyes a little glassy.

"So you and yoongi are in a relationship now ?" Jungkook said while flicking his tongue across his right inner cheek.

"Um yah he confessed all thanks to you " I said with a smile but instead of congratulating me or anything jungkook nodded and left for his room.

What's up with this guy ?

I thought but was suddenly backhugged by yoongi with his musky scent getting inside my nostrils and his grip making me lose my mind and the way his hot breath was hitting my neck made my legs all jiggly.

With a deep voice he said " Y/n let's cuddle and sleep here with me "

Ahhhhh !!!!!! And damn with his sentence I was able to feel my heart trying to leap out of my body and my breath got hitched. I think at this rate this man might kill me.

I blushed like a tomato as he slowly entangled his veiny hands with my small ones and lead me to the bed and slowly pulled me on it and hugged me as his left arm was around my waist and his head was on my shoulder with his left leg on my legs.

He was basically hugging me like a koala bear hugging a tree branch.

I was not even able to move a muscle as I was entrapped by him in his arms with no space between us.

And I was already able to feel my body heating up.

And the worst part being close to him alone on a bed was giving me all those ideas I read in forbidden fanfics.
And I was totally having all the perverted thoughts on this planet to exist ever.

So to drag me out of it I asked " Yoongi how did you get my address "

"Well I asked jimin to ask taehyung " yoongi said while loosening his grip on me.

"Y/n turn facing that side it's must be uncomfortable for you to sleep like this " yoongi said with a soft voice.

I turned facing the same side he was facing and so now we were in a position where yoongi was backhugging me as we laid on the bed.

His left arm was gliding slowly over my own left arm sending shivers down my spine.

It slowly glided my from fingers to my elbow and then to my shoulder his hands were so slow and soft and we're touching me softy yet were sending sparks into my body.

His fingers slowly reached my jaw line and he gently turned my face towards him and I found him hovering over me with his beautiful features and dark brown eyes staring into my brown eyes. His gaze was enchanting and we both didn't say anything and looked at each other with him hovering over me but the romantic silence was broken by yoongi when he slowly went close to my ear and whispered with his deep manly voice " Y/n I also wanted to confess to you that when I am with you I just have perverted thoughts and laying here with you like this, is not helping me at all .....help me y/n "

And with that he slowly bit on my earlobe and his lips started placing small kisses from my cheeks slowly reaching to my lips and I closed my eyes giving in to him and letting him do whatever he wants and trying to enjoy the moment as his lips were leaving wet kisses all over my face and all of them making my face burn.

His touch his gaze everything was making me lose my mind I never dreamed that I will be with yoongi like this.

His hot breath on my face was sending shivers down my spine.

Slowly his soft lips slowly reached mine and he pressed his lips against mine and totally engulfing my lips into his.

Kissing my lips with so much perfection and sensually that I didn't wanna stop and I responded to his kiss as soon as he touched my lips with his.

He slowly lowered down his whole body on me making me gasp due to his weight pressed against mine as it made me feel so warm and fussy but also passionate as he slowly inserted his tongue into my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth and moving his tongue around mine fighting for dominance in which he definitely won.
I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

I was able to feel his heart thumping as his body was on top of me he was heavy but it game me only sweet pains.

He slowly moved his hands around my waist and trying to pull me closer.

As I was tasting his lips which tasted like refreshing mint with his coffee like scent I losed my mind and all kinds of fireworks were exploding in my head that I didnt even noticed when he moved his hand inside my t-shirt and was sensually moving his hand on my stomach.His touch made me gasp and electrified my whole body.

He stopped kissing me for a minute as we both were out of breath and said with raspy voice "Y/n your lips taste like chocolate can't get enough of them"

And he leaned again to kiss me but I wasn't able to respond because as soon as I heard the word chocolate something fell in my stomach and I felt really heavy and bounded as my mind drifted off to the night me and jungkook shared and all I could think of was him.

I felt really uncomfortable under yoongi so I pushed him gently and said "Yoongi I think we should stop "

Yoongi stopped and moved away and asked me with guilt "Y/n did I offend you did I make you feel uncomfortable " he said with worry in his eyes.

But I smiled and lied " No yoongi it's not that I loved it but I don't want us to go really far right now when we have school tomorrow " and this brought a smile on his face and he pecked on my lips and shifted to sleep while still holding on to me close to him.

I looked at him sleeping peacefully in my arms and I felt bad that why did I think of jungkook ?

Why did I feel so uncomfortable with yoongi suddenly ?

Do I have feelings for jungkook ?

Am I cheating on Yoongi ?

Oh God I am so confused !!?!

I sighed as thinking about all of it now wasn't gonna help and so I slept.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Hope you liked the chapter and the music with it as I really think nothing could go better with it except Taemin Move 🤣

And also I won't update till Tuesday as my best friend's birthday is coming up and I have a lot to prepare and that's why I am giving you guys a double update!!

See you soon guys !!

Snow