Chapter 20

Please play the music above 💜

______________________________________

I woke up by the sunlight piercing through the white curtains slowly opening my eyelids which felt heavy as i and jungkook were awake the whole night yesterday flying across the world.

i yawned and got out from the bed and looked at the clock it was 1pm.

Damn! i slept too much!

i slowly walked out of my room downstairs to the dining room and saw jungkook preparing breakfast or should i say lunch for me.

"Good morning Kookie!" i said with a grinny smile which flashed my white teeth to him.

"Good afternoon Y/n!" he said mockingly.

"Yah yah! whatever " i pouted and headed towards him while seating myself in front of mouth watering food prepared by jungkook.

"Its soooooo tasty!!" I said while taking a bite of the pancakes prepared by him which were slowly melting in my mouth and tingling my taste buds.

"Eat a lot as its the last time i am preparing these for you " he said while turning his face away from mine but still had a sad smile onto his face.

I didn't say anything and just nodded as i didn't want to make our last morning together sad.

So i tried to change the topic "Today you are coming to the prom right ? "

"Yah and dear princess i have prepared special beauticians for you to make you look like the angel you are tonight at prom " Jungkook said and snapped his fingers and we were surrounded by beauticians with all sorts of devices in their hands.

I gulped as one thing I surely knew that looking pretty was not easy and it came with a lot of pain and pulling of skin.

But i didn't say no to Jungkook's preparations as he did it all especially for me and i didn't wanna let him down so to see smile on his face i agreed to go through all kinds of pain.

Time skip to the evening of prom

Well after a lot of screaming and painful routine i got ready and if i must say i looked beautiful with my brown curls loosely hanging over my shoulder and the blue dress chosen by Taehyung and Jungkook hugging my figure and making me look hot as well as decent.

As i was staring myself in the mirror jungkook came behind me and said
" Wow y/n you look gorgeous tonight ... I swear i can feel my heart thumping "

I giggled on his flirty comment and turned around to find him looking absolutely handsome with a black suit and a bow making his masculine body more prominent to you to drool over.

To you he looked like a rich business man ready to fling you in his arms and make you sing his name.