Chapter 10

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Y/n I want to talk to you about something " Jimin said as he came closer to our group.

"Yes jimin what is it " I asked.

"I want to talk to you alone " jimin said and I glanced at taehyung who seemed to be flaming with jealousy.

And I decided to tease him and said " Ok chim chim we can talk on the terrace " and we headed there leaving taehyung flaming red who was eyeing us with a motive to kill me if we tried anything and a giggling jungkook.

We reached on the terrace and I glanced at the seat me and jungkook were sitting on and smiled thinking about how perfect jungkook looked and Jimin coughed and brought me back from my daydream and I turned towards him to listen to his Private talk.

"Y/n first I wanted to ask whether you are seeing or interested in someone romantically perhaps jungkook" jimin asked with a straight face.

I was taken aback by his sudden query about my love life but I answered him truthfully.

"No I am not seeing anyone and also jungkook and I are good friends nothing is going on between us " and Jimin smiled and said "Well y/n then there is something you should know but before that I would apologise on how yoongi has been bullying you since jungkook came "

"Well yoongi bullying me is nothing new " I scoffed while rembereing how many times he made me cry but still he made my heart beat faster with just a look at him.

"No y/n listen to me he has been bullying you more since jungkook came as he is jealous of him .
Yoongi is annoyed as hell cause jungkook is always hanging out with you and yoongi just wants your attention"

I rolled my eyes on his sentence as what he said was totally unbelievable "Seriously why would yoongi want my attention and why in the universe he would get jealous"

"Cause y/n he likes you and feelings for you " jimin said in frustration of my cross questioning.

I was shook and didn't know how to react.

I just stood there gaping at him with wide eyes and my mouth open.

Does yoongi seriously like me ?
So why hasn't he confessed ?
Is Jimin lying ?
Did jungkook use some magic ?

Oh God what going on?
And why are words not coming out of my mouth and I can't say anything !!!

"Y/n say something do you like yoongi or not ?"

"Wait before I answer that you tell me how did you come to this conclusion that yoongi likes me" I said while snapping back to reality and thanking ever neuron in my brain for not making me look like an idiot in front of my crush's best friend.

Flashback

Jimin POV

"Yoongi-ah walk straight nah!" I scoffed while trying to hold him as he was drunk.

Stupid boy found some soju bottles at home and didn't think once before finishing them and thank god he picked up my phone or else he probably would have burnt the house or I don't know what more ?!

"Hey you listen I want to tell you something about my sad life " yoongi said to a chair on the way to his room.

"Yoongi it's a chair " I said in shock of my friend's craziness as he was bending down to grab the chair with his veiny hands.

Yoongi smacked my head and removed my grip on him and stumbled to stand straight while holding on to the chair.

"You will never talk about my best friend like that.....you know he is st.. strong and hard ....like ...woo...wood ....he can beat... you uppp" he slurred while bragging about his best friend chair with a gummy smile which definitely made me laugh.

He placed his forehead on the backrest of the chair and said with a sad smile " You know friend y/n keeps roaming with that guy named juancock and .....it ...annoys....meeeee !  I feel like smacking him "

My ears suddenly stand up as I hear y/n's name from his mouth .

I tried to stop him so many times from bullying her but he never did !
Does yoongi have feelings for y/n?
Was he trying to get her attention all along ?

I thought and told yoongi "Yoongi-ah the chair...I mean your best friend asks whyyy ?" In hopes of getting something out of his mouth.

"Well best friend...I like her....and I would really love you to meet her .....she will definitely love you like I doooooo.." yoongi kissed the chair and passed out.

I sighed and shaked my head in dissappointment I don't know on what though was it yoongi's feelings for y/n or yoongi passed out while talking to his best friend chair.

But anyways I shifted him to a couch.

End of pov

"So you are telling me yoongi confessed to a chair about his feelings for me and when you think he can confess to me" I asked while trying to hide my flustered face after listening to how cutely yoongi confessed to chair he definitely is suga!!!!

Jimin said with a sad smile "Well y/n thats the problem yoongi is not a person who shows his feelings easily we have to think of a way for him to confess to you "

"So should I confess to him " I asked with a huge smile but then jimin denied saying that "Yoongi won't accept it as he has a huge ego we need him to realise his sober self that he truly likes you "

I nodded while agreeing with what jimin before we could discuss on how to make yoongi realise the bell rang and we went back for our classes.

As I sat on my seat a paper was thrown on my head I scoffed and turned to see who it was and saw taehyung signaling me to open it .

I did and read it.

"What did you and Jimin talk on the terrace for so long ? "

I smirked as I read taehyung's letter and thought of troubling him a little more and wrote

"Well we were alone on the terrace ....a boy and a girl what do you expect ?" And I passed the letter to taehyung who became flaming red with anger and was peircing daggers into me with his bloodshot eyes.

I chuckled on seeing his angry face And then wrote down everything that happened on the terrace on a sheet of paper and passed it to him.

On reading the sheet of paper he smiled and clapped like happy child who just found the gift Santa left for him.

But I don't understand whether he was happy for me or himself.

I shrugged and got my attention back to the class .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I was sitting in the car while it's raining heavily so thought of updating 😁

Hope u guys liked it
Now think of ways to make yoongi confess 🤔

See u Soon!!!!

SNOW