Chapter 3

Please play the music above 😊

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jungkook handed me a brown rustic paper which had an ancient brown coloured backgrounds with golden flaked border.

Rules and Regulations

1. You will get five wishes and none of them could be that you give me more wishes.

2. No wish can be about killing anybody or harming anyone.

3. All wishes become permanent even after the genie is gone.

4. Till the wishes are complete the genie stays with the master and protects them with all his strength.

5. Only a genie can tell that he is a genie to another human and the owner can't do that. The owner can only request the genie to tell.

6. Wishes like someone falling in love with you can be true but it will be fake love as the person would be under a spell if you still insist your wish will be fulfilled.

7. Only once in a lifetime can the owner call a genie. So no genie ever interacts again after all the wishes are fulfilled.

8. Be careful for what you wish once you wish for something and want it to be reversed it can be only done by wasting one more wish.

9. You have only 2 months in that span all your wishes should be completed or there can be consequences.

10. Be specific in what you want.

Have fun wishing.

OK that's a lot of rules and regulations. But they are kind of interesting so this hot guy stays with me for two months and I can wish for any five things.

OMG this is what a miracle is!!!!!

"So you understood the rules and now tell me what your first wish is " Jungkook said with a cute bunny smile.

Hm first wish? Something my heart yearns the most?

I looked around my room and remembered how I have to work day and night at shops for money and how many times I have to save money and skip lunch just to pay the rent.

And how I have to wear torn second hand clothes.

And so I decided my first wish.

"So I have to say it just like that without any rhyme or anything " I asked to know the proper procedure of wishing.

"No you gotta say my dear genie I wish for " he explained.

"OK then. My dear genie Jeon jungkook I wish to be rich and have loads of never ending money. I never want to worry about earning money in future" I said with a smile.

He looked into my eyes and I saw his dark brown orbs changing into a brownish golden with silver flakes.

His eyes were so beautiful that i wanted to keep staring him for hours.
But then he snapped his fingers and we were again covered with the white diamond mist.