Chapter 1

A/N: Hello Everyone! So this is my first ever story on Wattpad and I'm really excited/nervous. Please comment! I appreciate compliments (obviously) as well as constructive criticism! Thanks a lot!

~Becca

Carrie's POV

I sat only vaguely aware of Anna sitting across the lunch table going on and on about some celebrity gossip scandal or another. Anna is my best friend, but I couldn’t care less about some random person in Hollywood’s personal life. Anna, however, is the gossip queen. Anna has the most bubbly, exuberant personality. She radiates enthusiasm and energy, which is almost always a good thing. However when she keeps you up until 3 AM at a sleep over, then continues to bounce off the walls the next morning, slapping her is never out of the question. But one way or another, she’s my girl and I love her to pieces.

“So how about it?”

“Huh?” My minds been wandering and I have no clue what she had been saying.

“This Saturday? Wanna come?” I rack my brain but I have no idea of what’s this Saturday.

“Sorry, I kinda zoned out.”

“Honestly Carrie! Do you even know what I did this weekend? Oh never mind. I was saying that the outlets are having a sale Saturday. Maybe if you come you’ll be inspired for a look other then jeans and tee-shirts.”

“Umm…”

Luckily, our other friend Lucas walks over and saves me from having to crush Anna’s dreams of me in a mini skirt at just that moment. I love Anna, but every time I go shopping with her she whines until I try some ridiculous outfit on, then makes me buy it so I can add it too my closet where it will sit collecting dust forever and a day.

“Hey guys.” Lucas says taking his seat at our table. Lucas has been my best friend and next-door neighbor since before I can remember, and even remained loyal when I befriended Anna, who has no interest in anything Lucas and doesn’t stop the “girl talk”, even when he’s around. I’ve told her many times that I want to be polite and talk to him too, so she has resumed the position of legs crossed, admiring her nails, and (most surprising of all) sealed lips. I call this, the Lucas position. It’s not that Anna dislikes Lucas; it’s just that this is her only way of restraining herself from blabbing.

“So this Saturday, are we all still on to catch The Hunger Games? I checked and it starts at 1.”

“Oh!” Anna squeals. “I almost forgot! That’s perfect! Carrie, the sale starts at 3! We can all go see the movie, then you and I can go down the street for the sale!”

“Cool.” Lucas nods. “I’ve been dying to see this movie, it looks great.”

“Me too!”

I smile as Anna and Lucas go off on ratings and reviews of The Hunger Games. It is these rare occasions when they can act like friends without my aide that make me happy. So happy, I almost forget that now I can’t make up an excuse to not go shopping with Anna. Almost.

Niall's POV 

I sat staring out the window with my ear buds in but nothing playing. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but it’s a great trick when you just want some time to think but you can’t be alone. And when your life revolves around four other insane boys like mine does, well lets say alone time isn’t that frequent of a thing. Especially with these four boys. Don’t get me wrong, I’m nothing without my guys by my side, but every once in a while its nice to just stare out the window without Zayn and Louis pocking me asking why I’m being so quiet. With my iPod in, they assume I’m in the music zone. Which, admittedly, most of the time I am, but now I’m just staring at the clouds. In my opinion, when you need to get away from everything, the best place is the clouds. And right now I’m even closer to the clouds than normal. Because right now I’m flying on a private jet with four of my best mates in the world to, as Louis calls it, “our top secret head quarters”. The five of us are being shipped off to some small, middle-of-nowhere town for the next month. I remembered when we were told about this “trip” two weeks ago.