Fifteen

Everything was dark. I don't know where I am. All I know is that I'm blindfolded and freezing. I think whoever took me changed my clothes because I felt the breeze hit my stomach, making me shiver. I don't know who took me, but when I get out of here, I'm going to kill them. When I woke up, my hands were bound behind my back with chains. Whenever I would move, each step would get heavy. They probably put shackles on me, too.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry, you're pretty head about it," a muffled voice said.

Another voice behind me laughed. "She's not going to have a pretty head in a few moments."

I furrowed my brows. What does he mean by that? I heard a door open. The guy behind me pushed me ahead. I stumbled over my own two feet. I was greeted with this roar. No, it wasn't a roar. It was more like a crowd cheering. Feet stomping on the pavement or wherever I am. Then I heard a gate open. I was pushed inside again, this time I fell on my knees. I grunted as I tried to get up, but can't do much with my hands bound. I felt the back of my shirt being pulled as someone hauled me up. Suddenly, the blindfold was harshly removed from me.

I had to squint my eyes at the sudden brightness. The world kept moving before my eyes finally adjusted. I was in a cage. The cage held me in. If I was able to get out of these chains, I wouldn't be able to climb out. I was stuck. Shit. I looked around to see this huge crowd around. Some stank like the sewers. A few had a few missing teeth while the others looked like theirs were about to fall off. I wanted to gag at their stench.

I felt another rush of cold air and shivered. I finally looked at my attire and realized that they did change me. Black shorts, a burgundy crop top that might as well be my bra. It's like something Cassandra would wear. Another chill went down my spine, but it wasn't from the cold. These creeps were whistling at me. Some cat-calling, others giving me a wink. Their either shouting something like give me a piece of that or what I would do to her.

The crowds roaring stopped when there was this loud gun shot. They parted like the Red Sea and showed me this guy at the other end of the building. I couldn't see much of him, since he was wearing a hat that was tilted down. He stroll his way over towards the front of the cage. It was only then that his head he showed himself.

"Look what we have here," the man said. "Another contender."

I furrowed my brows. "Contender?" I asked. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

The guy smirked at me. "You have a sharp tongue. We like that." Then he faced the crowd. "Isn't that right, fellas?"

That made the crowd grow wilder. They kept cheering while stomping their feet. I didn't need to look to see the guy having a satisfied grin. When he raised both his hands, they stopped. He looked at me again and tilted his hat in greeting.

 He looked at me again and tilted his hat in greeting

"Names Reese. Joseph Reese." And he motioned his hands towards this dusty, abandoned warehouse. "And this is my Colosseum!" The crowd went to an uproar again. Joseph placed his hands behind his back. "I know you're wondering why you're here. I'll make this quick. You're here because you're our main event."

"What? Am I suppose to be some sort of stripper?" I snapped as I motioned to my clothes. "You guys can't find any dates so you jack-off to girls in this thing."

Joseph laughed. "It's much more than that, sweetheart." He motioned to my attire. "I know that's out a bit extra, but hey, my guys love it." A few of them started whooping.

"Then what am I doing here?" I glared up at him.

"That's easy." Joseph faced the crowd again. "Let's get ready to fight!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chanted.

"Gentlemen. Perverts. Bitches from around the world! You know the game we have here. Our contender will face our champion. No weapons. Just a good old fist fighting. Well, that is until they do find a weapon." He motioned the door behind me. The gate slowly opened to and in comes this huge guy. Looks like he's been eating nothing but meat and eggs. "Our champion, seven deaths in a row, the breaker of skulls, the pussy fucker..." The crowd stomped their feet again. "Thrasher!"

What kind of name is Thrasher? Thrasher began pounding on his chest. His arms were raised as he turned around and face the crowd in all his glory. When he looked at me, he gave me a perverted smile. He pointed at me before motioning to my head and his hand grabbed his 'friend,' moving it up and down before turning towards the crowd again. Another chill went down my spine.

Joseph clapped before he looked at me. "And our fighter tonight...give it up for..." The crowd hollered. Some stomping their feet again while the others grabbed the gate and started shaking it. "Cock Sucker!"

I felt my stomach churn as people began chanting. What the fuck? They took my weapons and now their taking my name. A terrible name at that.

"You all know the rules. The players get to fight. No guns. Only fist. Unless they could find the weapon in there." The crowd got more crazy. "Both players fight. Winner, lives. Simple enough. But the loser..." Joseph kept that sinister smile. He pulled a small control out of his coat. "...is Z bait."

He pressed the button. I felt the ground move. I looked down to see the floor of the cell slowly separating each other. My eyes widen as my breath got caught in my throat. I ran the best I could towards the cell wall and grabbed the fence. The floor disappeared to reveal a ditch pull of zombies. They looked up and outstretched their hands, but was met with this glass barrier. The crowd laughed at me.

"Ah, is Cock Sucker afraid a wee Zs?" Joseph asked mockingly. In those baby tones. "Don't worry. The floor's glass. It won't open unless I press," he held up the control, letting his finger hover over a red button, "this."

Then he spun around and walked towards his throne. He climbed up a few steps before taking a seat, him having the best seat in the house. He pulled his gun out and pointed it towards the ceiling.

"Winner take all. The loser will fall. Begin!"

Then he fired.

》》》》

A/N: 10k, where are you?!?

And I hate being those authors that are like "follow me on..." but I'm only going to do it in this book once, so follow me on instagram, new on it, my username is breezuseverywhere. I post, well, about anything. And maybe some edits that are based on the stories I have here.

*Not edited.*