t w o ⇢ flashbacks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

johnny orlando

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*flashback*

"lauren!" i continuously shake her as she lays lifelessly on her bedroom floor. "laur! please wake up!" my shaky voice echoes through the empty, cold house.

even though i was only 9, i knew exactly what had happened. a major cardiac arrest. i always knew lauren had small heart attacks now and then, it was apart of her life, but the doctors always said she would get better and eventually they would never happen again.

coronary artery disease; the most common heart disease, happens when the arteries that supply blood to heart muscle become hardened and narrowed. This is due to the buildup of cholesterol and other material, called plaque, on their inner walls.

i sit next to her trying to wake her, while i hold my phone closely next to my ear. "911, what's your emergency?"

"i think my sister is dead," i say emotionless through the line. tears streaming out of my eyes. "please send help."

"hun, where are your parents, you sound very young," she interviews me through the phone. my breathing becomes heavy.

"they are out grocery shopping," i sob, as i stroke lauren's hair while i kneel next to her. "my address is; 75 court place, picton."

"okay hun, we will be there soon," the lady takes a quick breath. "ring you, parents, okay?"

"okay," i shakily say through the line before they hang up. my hands shake as i dial my mum's cell phone number. i hesitate to click the big green button at the bottom of the screen, but my finger drops and hits the button, sending signals through to my mum's phone.

"hey, darling, what's up?" i hear my dad talk in the back, chucking items into the cart.

"mum," i sob. "you need to come home." i choke on my own words, making her anxious.

"what happened?"  worry laces through her voice.

"it's lauren."

-

:(

poor johnny 

he was only 9 :(

also, i promise the chapters will become longer from now on :)

20 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter x