thirteen ⇢ beach days

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mackenzie ziegler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kenzie

hey john
me and my friends are heading to the beach today
if your up to it, i hope you could make it
see you there :)

read at 9:36 a.m

-

i look at my text message for the 4th time, just to see that johnny has read it. i sigh as i put my car keys into the ignition, making the engine rumble. i slowly back out of the drive-way, heading to the beach.

as i drive around the beach carpark slowly, i find nadia's car parked in the corner with an extra spot right beside it. being careful not to scratch her car, i jump out grabbing my beach bag off the passenger seat. 

walking down the hill making it onto the sand i watch all of my best friends play volleyball. girls on one side and boys on the other. the thought of johnny still races around in my mind.

why did he ignore me? is he mad at me? is he okay?

all these questions leave me staring out into space until annie calls out my name. "kenz! your here! come play!" she shouts, waving her hands around in the air. i give her a closed-mouth smile.

i make it to the volleyball net, ready for the ball to come over from the boys side until nadia approaches me. "you okay?" she whispers, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"just fine." i whisper back, giving a fake smile. hayden slams the ball over the net, making its way towards me. i set it, making it go annie's way, she slams it back over the net, earning us a point. i give her a high-five.

my phone vibrates in my back pocket of my denim shorts. i grab it to see a text from johnny. finally.

-

kenzie

hey john
me and my friends are heading to the beach today
if your up to it, i hope you could make it
see you there :)

johnny

kenz
please come to my house

-

"hey guys, johnny needs me," i look up towards my friends. "maybe we could all meet at the park later tonight?" the all agree, nodding their heads. "i love you all!" i blow them a kiss.

"go get your man!" carson shouts at me, i turn around and poke my tongue out at him. the rest of the group chuckle. i grab my beach bag and head back towards my car. once again, i put my keys into the ignition, heading towards johnny's house.

i park on the street, right outside johnny's house. clicking the lock button on my set of keys, making the lights flash. i walk up to his front door, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door. the door swings open to reveal his mum, meredith.

"oh! hi mackenzie, nice to see you." she invites me in. "johnny's in his room." she lightly smiles before leaving me alone. i slowly walk up their stairs, leading to the upstairs part of the huge house.

i give a small knock on the closed door that lead to johnny's room. i hear johnny whisper 'come in' through the door. slowly opening turning the handle. "hey," i whisper, closing the door behind me softly.

"hi," he looks up from his laptop. he shuts the lid of the laptop, before patting a spot next to him on the bed. "come sit." i slip my shoes off before crawling onto the bed and sitting next to him.

"what's up, i was hoping you would come have a beach day with me." i smile, still wriggling around trying to get comfortable.

"i had a bad sleep last night and just didn't want to move," he looks up at the ceiling. "i still wanted to see you, so i invited you over." he turns his head to the side, making eye contact with me.

"aw! you missed me!" i tease him, punching his arm playfully. 

"well yeah," he admits. "i like your company." he shrugs us shoulders. i look at him in awe. "what! stop looking at me like that!" he whines as i chuckle.

"your so silly." i snuggle into his chest, allowing him to wrap his arms around me. "you should come to the park with me and my friends tonight." i adjust my head, to allow myself to see his face.

"and what do you and your friends do at the park, miss. ziegler?" he questions me, with a big smirk plastered across his face. 

"we just chat, catch up, spill the tea." i raise my eyebrows up and down. 

"mhmm," he hums in my ear. "is that everything?" he whispers, smirking right afterwards.

"you perv!" i slap his chest, making him pretend like he's in pain. "your so stupid." i shake my head, resting my head on his chest. he chuckles, making his stomach move up and down.

"look at me." i sigh, once again turning my head towards him.

"what," a serious look becomes plastered across my face. he takes his hands and grabs both of my cheeks before leaning in towards me. my heart starts to race as i start to feel his hot breath against my face.

"can i kiss you?" he whispers, i nod eagerly. his lips attach to mine, give me a long, but soft delicate kiss. we part because of the lack a breath. he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. he leans in again, this time place either leg beside his, allowing us to get closer. we part once again.

"fuck, your an amazing kisser."

-

hehe another update :P
not really feeling this book but ill keep updating because you hoes like it 😎
don't for get to comment and vote!!!!!