f o u r ⇢ i'm mackenzie

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mackenzie ziegler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i sit in the middle of my bed, my phone sitting right in front of me. my head sits in my hands, not taking my eyes off my phone. every time the screen would light up, i would nearly run out of the room screaming, hoping it was from the person i wanted it to be.

the boy, that i currently didn't know the name of.

yes, i know, it sounds crazy, but it probably wasn't the best conversation to say, 'what's your name!'. yeah, no, doesn't work hunny.

my eyes quickly move from my phones blank screen to my older sister, standing in my doorway. i scrunch my eyebrows together and make an awkward smile at her as she never comes into my room. 

"why are you in here?" i ask, confused.

"i need to look through your closet." she chirps, quickly. my facial expressions become more confused than before as she speaks the phrase.

"so, you decided to come to my closet?" my head rests in my hand. "you do realise who you are talking to. i'm not kalani." she groans at my statement and stomps her foot on my wooden floors. i jump slightly at her action.

"kalani's out of town and jack has just randomly decided to take me out on a date." she huffs. as i go to open my mouth to make another sassy comment, she interrupts. "please kenz! you must have at least one piece of clothing that is decent." her shoulders fall, as she nearly gives up.

"i have that one wrap dress that i wore to that one wed-"

"yes! perfect! thanks, kenz!" she startles me as she rips open my closet door, entering the mess of my odd sense of fashion. i shake my head and look down at my phone to see a notification. my eyes widen as i see a message with an unknown number.

-

02397552830487; hey, it's johnny 

02397552830487; the guy from the graveyard

02397552830487; okay that sounds weird

02397552830487; now i'm rambling

02397552830487; sorry :/

kenzie; it's fine :)

kenzie; i'm mackenzie, mostly known as kenzie tho

johnny: how are you?

kenzie; i'm average, how about you?

johnny; recovering :)

kenzie: once again, sorry for your loss, i know how it feels  

kenzie; hope your day is better tomorrow?

johnny; have school :/

kenzie; oh yeah, what a stupid question lol

johnny; give me a fun fact about you. let's learn something new about our boring old life

johnny; not saying your life is boring, could probably beat mine 

kenzie; well you obvi know my dad passed away when i was young

kenzie; i dance?

kenzie; is that good enough?

johnny; better than mine 

johnny; i play the guitar 

kenzie; omg i play the uke! literally my favourite thing ever !!

kenzie; we should do a duet one day, oml 

johnny; whatever pleases you lmao

-

sorry this chapter was mostly texts :)

also very short :/

do you like when i do text/social media chapters? leave a comment

30 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter :)