n i n e ⇢ i'll leave...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

johnny orlando

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i walk down the cold corridors of our school, filled with chatter. i make a stop at my locker first, grabbing the stationary i need for the first period, which is a study period with kenzie and her best friend, nadia.

i climb up the many flights of stairs that lead to the thrid floor, where my study period class is. once the door swings open, my eyes land on kenzie and nadia sitting at the back of the class, chatting and laughing about something on each other's phone.

without them noticing me i walk up to them, greeting them. "oh, hey john! i didn't see you come in." she chats. "how was the rest of your night?" she questions me, leaving nadia out of the conversation, so she continues to scroll.

"the best, you know why?" i now question her. she mumbles a small 'why', waiting for my response. "because you weren't there." i poke my tongue out at her. she shows her 'offended' face.

"kenzie, we know you can't do an offended face." nadia pops up into the conversation from behind kenzie. i chuckle at her small statement that was out of the blue.

"you are so right, nadia." i continue to chuckle at her response. 

"nadia is never right!" she throws her hands up in the air. "this is so bullying." she shakes her head and folds her arms together. "actually i take that back, nadia, you're smarter than me. unfortunately." she mumbles the last part.

"is that meant to be an insult?" she smiles, but tries to pretend she's annoyed. i sit back in my chair, watching the little play fight that they are having in amusement.

"okay, class! settle down and get to work!" the teacher yells through the class, all the pupils in the class groan and start to open their binders, so it looks like they are doing work, but really they aren't going to do work.

-

"johnny!" i hear my name get shouted out from somewhere in the car park. "over here!" i keep looking around until my eyes land on kenzie, waving her arms around looking like an idiot. i chuckle at stride over to her.

"you looked like an idiot," i chuckle as she rolls her eyes.

"are you walking home?" she questions me and i nod my head to answer her question. "jump in the back, i'm giving nadia a ride so you can just jump in." i thank her, jumping into the backseat of her car, placing my school bag beside me.

we continue to chat until we reach nadia's house, dropping her off outside her house, which was a modern family home in the same neighbourhood as kenzie and i's. we exchange 'byes' before kenzie keeps driving towards my house.

"you can come in if you would like?" i offer, grabbing my backpack and slinging it onto my shoulders. she shrugs her shoulders, accepting my offer. she turns the car off and gets out of her door, making sure to lock the car afterwards.

we both walk up to my front door, entering my quiet home. "guessing no one's home." i turn to her and smile while dropping my bag at my feet. "let's go upstairs." she follows me footsteps, up to my room.

as soon as we enter my room she runs over to my bed and flops onto the top, making me chuckle. "i'm so tired," she whines, again making me laugh. i slip my shoes off beside my desk before i run over to my bed jumping on top of mackenzie. "ouch!" she shouts, trying to wriggle out of my hold. "let go of me, johnny!"

"nope," i say, holding her down tightly. she wriggles around and around till her face is facing mine. our faces inches apart that her breath is rebounding off of mine. our eyes glued on each other.

she unexpectedly leans in, our lips seconds from hitting each other.

"shit, i'm so sorry, it's not the best time, i'll leave." kenzie grabs her coat and rushes out of my room, leaving me alone.

-

rhgrehguh i'm so sorry this took forever i just started school up again and didn't have time

and this isn't the best chapter either kjansgikerhg 

45 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter xx