2

A/N

Here comes part two, hope you will like it!

The rest of the day went by surprisingly fast. When the last period was finally over, I went towards the music room, which had become a routine. In the halls I was surrounded by happy students, who hanged out with their friends. I tried to be as invisible as possible and was finally standing outside the, now quiet music room. I peaked inside and found it empty. I let out breath in relief I didn't realize I was holding and went straight to the big black wing in the middle of the room. I picked up my notes from my backpack and made myself confortable. I then put my hands on the cool keys and closed my eyes. I sat like that for a while, and then started playing whatever came to mind. Today I apparently felt to play Chopin ballade 1 in g-minor. And yes I have a big crush on Yuzuru Hanyu. My fingers where dancing on the smooth keys, and for that moment I didn't think of anything besides the music.

Suddenly I was at the end of the piece. I let out a shaky breath and wiped the tears I didn't realized fell down my cheeks, away. I flinched as I heard someone hitting the door and immediately turned towards the sound. I saw the shadow of what probably was a person trying to sneak away unseen.

"Who's there?" I said towards the door. "Come out, or I'll call the police" I said coldly when I didn't get an answer to my first question.

I then saw someone slowly stepping through the door and I opened my eyes wide in surprise when I now had the transfer student standing in front of me. He gave me a nervous smile to which I just frowned and stared at him in silence.

"How did you lean to play like that? It was amazingly beautiful. I wished I could play like that." He said with a now wide smile spreading across his handsome face.

I stared at him blankly in the eyes for a while, to see if he would look away. He stared back at me, and he just stared back at me with that bunny smile of his, that probably had all the girls falling at his feet. Then I suddenly nocked some sense into myself and grabbed my stuff, stood up and walked past him without answering. I wanted to stay at the music room for at least another hour, so that I didn't have to go home, but it turns out that it wasn't my lucky day today. One thing that was stuck inside my mind though was; why am I blushing?

The next day I was sitting alone at my table eating when somebody sat down infront of me. I looked up from my food and found Jeon Jungkook sitting in front of me. I raised one questioning eyebrow at him, and then decided to ignore him and kept eating when he didn't leave. I could see the looks and whispers from the others in the cafeteria and decided to ignore them too. This time he didn't try to speak with me, he just sat there eating in silence. When I finished eating I got up, and he stood up too, closely behind and we walked away in silence. I couldn't help but to think it was weird, but strangely enough I didn't feel uncomfortable in his presence. Which was completely insane? I didn't feel comfortable around anyone. At least, not after what happened.