12

The time passed by, and eventually it was lunch time. I went towards the cafeteria, to eat with Jungkook and the others, when I heard some voices.

"Um I-I have s-something t-to tell you" I heard someone studded, and came to halt when I recognized the voice that responded.

"What is it?" I heard Jungkook answer looking a little stressed.

"I-I like y-yy-you a lot, you are so good-looking and kind and just perfect" She blabbered "And I was wondering if you could be my boyfriend" She said holding her breath. I froze. She was confessing to Jungkook. I became cold all over and I had a strange feeling in my chest.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I already like someone else" Jungkook answered softly, clearly trying his best not to hurt her feelings. The girl nodded gulping and then ran away in my direction; I hid behind the corner, but saw the tears streaming from her eyes.

Jungkook had someone he liked? Who could it be? I stood still stuck in my thoughts, and suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump a little bit.

"Finally" Jungkook said shaking his head. "I have been trying to get your attention for a while now. Shall we go to the cafeteria?" He asked seemingly unbothered by the conversation I just overheard. I nodded and we started walking there.

We sat down at our table, and Jimin, So Young, Jin, and Jin's friend Yoongi. They were already talking and laughing, having a heated discussion about who the hottest girl in Black Pink was.

"Jennie is obviously the hottest" Stated Yoongi, crossing his arms.

"No Lisa is definitely hotter, right Jimin?" Jin said staring daggers at Yoongi, who stared back just as mad.

"Well I think So Youngie is the hottest" He said hugging his girlfriend who giggled fondly.

"So Young isn't a member of Black Pink dumbass." Yoongi said rolling his eyes and fake puking at Jimin and So Young. But Jimin just stuck his tongue out.

"Oh hey Jungkookie and Hae Soo" Jin interrupted and turned the attention towards us.

"Hey." We both answered, and sat down beside each other.

"So have long have you two been dating?" Jin asked, smugly wiggling his eyebrows. Both Jungkook and I looked surprised mixed with confusion, and I blushed.

"We are not dating." Jungkook answered, and everyone at the table gasped in surprise.

"YOU ARE NOT DATING?????" They all shouted loudly enough for everyone to hear. Everyone in the cafeteria turned towards us looking a bit annoyed. Now we were both blushing like crazy.

We both shook our heads and they just stared at us blankly.

"Even I thought you had been dating for months now." Jimin said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well then you should date, look at you, you are perfect for each other Jin said seriously.

"Can we please not talk about this?" Jungkook said pleadingly. They sighed and dropped it continuing to talk about the hottest girl, but they had now moved on to Twice.