11

After my talk with Jungkook, it really felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. We talked a little bit more and then we separated and went home. When I got home the first thing I saw was grandma sitting at the kitchen, and she lit up when she saw me. Before I knew it she got off her chair and gave me a hug.

"Where have you been? I was so worried!" Grandma said as she hugged me tighter.

"I was with Jungkook" I paused taking a deep breath. "And I told him" I exhaled hugging her back.

"I'm so proud of you for talking to someone" She whispered with an uneven voice. I felt the tears stinging in my eyes and they soon fell down my cheeks.

"I'm proud of me too" I answered bawling my eyes out. "I'm so sorry for being m-mean to you." I continued shaking from my heavy sobs that filled the air. Grandma carefully broke the hug, and gave me a faint smile, and I could see that she had aged even more in the past days.

"It's okay darling. I know that you have been through a lot in the past year. But you should know that I will always be there for you, and I will always love you, I simply couldn't have asked for a better granddaughter than you" She said and I just cried even more. She gave me a hug once more, and she held me until I finally calmed down.

"You're must be so tired, get some sleep okay? I will be down here if you need me" Grandma softly said and caressed my cheek. I nodded feeling my eye lids get heavier and went up stares. I collapsed in my bed with my clothes still on, and for the first night in a long time I slept through the night, free of nightmares.

I woke up feeling quite good, I still had that night in my thoughts, but now it seemed to have moved further back in my head, taken over by something else. Jungkook. I just couldn't get him out of my head. He's so nice, caring, handso- okay I need to stop. I gave up and decided to get some breakfast.

The food was already on the table, but grandma was nowhere to be seen. Weird. I just shrugged it off, and then my eyes landed on a handwritten note, plastered on the fridge.

'I'm out doing some errands, there is breakfast on the table and it's just to eat! Hope you have a great day at school. Love Grandma<33

I smiled while reading the note, and then started eating the delicious food.

When I was done eating I was just about to open the door to leave when the doorbell rang. Who could it be at this time in the morning? I frowned and opened the door, only to see Jungkook standing outside. I let out a surprised gasp and he showed me his bright bunny smile that I admired.

"Yo! Let's go to school together, I thought it would be more fun that way Noona!" He smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets.

"But the school is only a 5 minute walk away..." I said slowly, squinted a little.

"Yeah, but it will be 5 minutes of walking with me, stupid. You should be grateful." He grinned and took my hand and pulled me with him. He kept holding my hand, and I didn't have anything against it really. It felt nice.

"I want to hear you play today" Jungkook sighed and not looking at me.

"The piano?" He nodded. "Why?" I asked a little surprised.

"Because I'm having kind of a bad day, and hearing you play always makes me feel better. Heck even just being with you now makes me feel a lot better. You are like the medicine that cures me." He said looking up at the sky and then met my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from blushing at his words, and though that there must be something really wrong for him to say something like that.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I softly asked squeezing his hand a little.

"I don't know" He said and paused as we had reached the school building.

"We still have some time before our next class starts so let's talk, but only if you want to of course." I said waiting for an answer.

"Okay" He said flatly, and we moved over to a bench in the schoolyard.

"My dad came home yesterday night, after I had talked to you, and we don't get along very well." He paused. "I guess we just have different opinions about a lot of things, and that makes us clash." He said monotony fidgeting with his fingers. Right then the school bell rang.

"Oh I understand." I said, I really did since I didn't get along with my parents either.

"Let's go, or we will be late for class." He said standing up. I gave him an encouraging smile and we parted ways.