4

We slowly made our way to my grandma's house, when I suddenly felt small raindrops fall from the dark sky. Before we knew it, it was pouring down soaking us. We hurried the last meters towards the front door and he slowly let go of me, with a worried look in his eyes. Before I could say anything the door slammed open, and we now faced my grandma. Before we could react she dragged both of us inside, giving both of us new dry clothes, and put warm blankets around us.

"I hope the clothes fits" She said kindly to Jungkook. "It was my late husband's clothes, but you look around the same size." She said as she started to prepared food for us. She didn't ask who he was, or why he was standing outside the door with me, but from her worried glance, I could see that she probably knew what happened. She wasn't stupid after all, and it wasn't the first time.

"Oh I'm sorry for being rude, my name is Jeon Jungkook, and I go to the same school as Hae Soo Noona." Jungkook said as he stood up and bowed 90 (gradtecken) at my grandma.

"You're from Busan right? I can hear your accent." Grandma said with a kind smile. "I grew up there to, but moved to Seoul with my late husband when we had children."

They kept talking about Busan, and other stuff, but I stopped listening. I stared at Jungkook's face as he talked to grandma, and I just couldn't figure him out. He was kind and helpful, sticking with me, even if I'm rude and pushes him away. There's this other thing to, when he looks at me with those eyes of his, I get this tingling feeling in my abdomen that I can't explain. I shrugged it off when they became silent, and I realized they had asked me something.

"Huh?" I asked confused, looking at them questioningly.

"We were asking if you are okay, you face suddenly became very red." Grandma said with an amused smile on her face.

"It's nothing" I said trying to hide away from their judgmental looks.

Grandma then served us the food and we ate while happily talking, and I surprised myself by joining the conversation now and then. I hadn't felt that safe and somewhat happy in almost 7 and a half months. Jungkook suddenly said he had to go home, or his parents will worry, grandma offered him a ride, so they soon left me alone.

I went to my room with a rare smile spreading on my lips.

That night was surprisingly good. I usually try to stay up as long as I can, to avoid the nightmares. That night though, I fell asleep as soon as I lay down on my bed, and slept through the entire night. When I woke up the next morning I felt more rested than I had in months. After I washed my faced and got dressed I walked down to the kitchen and found grandma making breakfast. She looked up from what she was doing and gave me an unreadable look.

"I think we need to talk about what happened" She said and I felt my heart starting to beat rapidly in my chest. "But if you don't want to talk to me it's fine, as long as you talk to someone about it. Okay?" She continued giving me a stern and worried look.

I can't help but feel irritated and almost angry at her words. I know it isn't her fault, and that she's just worried about me, but I can't talk about it. Because if I did, I would have to accept what happened and I just can't. Not yet, and I don't know if I will ever be ready to talk about it. Even my parents got too scared and left me because they didn't want to deal with it, but how can I blame them? It was after all my fault.

"Okay" I lied without looking her in the eyes and started to chew the food slowly. I had a feeling she didn't believe me though.

I made my way to school with grandma's words echoing through my mind, giving me a headache. So I put on my in ears and started listening to music. Isolated from the rest of the world I made my way inside the school, suddenly seeing Junkook standing a few meters away. Before I could do anything, he saw me and immediately walked towards me.

"Hey what are you listening to Noona?" He asked curiously. Before I could answer he leaned forward, almost giving me a heart attack and pulled one of the in ears out of my ear, putting it in his own. A deep frown appeared on his face and he gave me a weird look.

"What's this? It's definitely not in Korean" He said bluntly looking like a question mark. I slipped out a small giggle at his choked expression.

"It's in Swedish idiot. I'm half Swedish, I just recently moved here to Korea actually, since I had to live with grandma." I explained.

"Cool! I actually know some Swedish, it's a curse word though" He proudly said, buffing his chest a little, still listening to my music bobbing his head along to it.

"Okay shoot" I said waiting expectantly

"Smörgåstårta" He said beaming, with weird pronunciation. Before I knew it started laughing.

"See what you did there! Have you watched Pewdipie or what?" I said as I wiped tears from my eyes, trying to contain my laughter. (A/N "smörgåstårta" kind of means sandwich cake, and pewdiepie made a video teaching some Swedish curse words, and as a joke, he said that "smörgåstårta" was a curseword.)

"Maybe..." He said a little embarrassed and I grinned at him.

"I think that made my day thank you" I said honestly, staring into his eyes. He blushed a little and looked away.

"You have a beautiful laugh" He whispered, almost so I couldn't hear him, and this time it was my time to blush.