9

I had begun to think that the rest of the day wasn't that bad after all, but god was I wrong. The English lesson went fine, since I'm actually quite good at English, but the history class turned out to be a nightmare.

I sat there trying to concentrate and take notes, when suddenly I felt my hands shaking and I felt dizzy. A panic attack was coming and I couldn't stop it. I stopped breathing and saw "his" face in front of me and I panicked. It felt horrible, my heart was beating so fast, and my head felt like it was going to explode from the pressure that suddenly hit my head. I got so scared and the next thing I knew, everything went black.

I woke up staring at a white sealing, laying on a white bed and realized I must be in the infirmary. Confused scared, and embarrassed couldn't begin to describe what I was feeling right now. I looked at my trembling hands feeling like I was about to go insane. The curtains that were draped around the sides of my bed tore apart, and I saw the school nurse standing in front of me.

"You had a panic attack, but you're fine now and your grandma's on the way here." She said looking worried, and I just nodded in response. After that my memories went a little blurry, but after about 20 minutes I was at home in my bed, and I had no plans of getting out of there.

For the next few days I didn't go to school and locked myself up in my room. The memories became too painful for me to handle, and I lost my will to do anything anymore. I heard some beeping noises from my cellphone, meaning I got a text message. I ignored it. It then started calling, and I reached over with an effort to turn it off.

I don't know how long I have been in here, but it must be quite a while now. Frankly I couldn't care less. Grandma left food outside my door, because I refused to let her in, and I definitely didn't go out. I didn't have much of an appetite though. The food was just tasteless, and felt like rubber inside my mouth. The time I didn't spend just laying still in my bed staring at the ceiling, I cried, looking at the ceiling. Grandma talked to me a few times through the door but I didn't listen, or care for that matter. But a few words caught my attention.

"Jungkook wants to see you."

"My heart clenched in my chest painfully when she said his name. Jungkook. How could it sound so beautiful and devastating at the same time?

After I heard that I made a quick decision that I hoped I wouldn't regret. I turned on my phone and saw 40 missed calls, and 34 text messages. Just from Jungkook. I sent him a text and layed back for a moment.

"Meet me at Han river at eight, and I will tell you everything.