The Sino Incident

Zak walked into the cave. He had to look for that special sino ice cave said to have the ultimate treasure. Calabrass was on his shoulder. He decided to go alone down the long ice hole because he said he'd be quick, it would be easier to get out with the eye of aria. plus he was smaller than most of his crew, and caramba's exoskeleton was too big. He had finally made it to the bottom, but there was no treasure in sight, just a-lot of snow, he was thankful to have used the eye of sino, as it was the only thing keeping him warm. He walked through the maze of caves, and it felt like he was finding the wyverns hideout all over again. He noticed the snow was getting deeper, and hoped cal could last in time for him to get the treasure, and still take him up to the ship. Kid yar wasting my energy if you want to have enough go back you'll need to walk in the freezing cold. "Right" zak replied. "Save our energy." Zak said. He immediately felt the cold of Sino, and felt the wet snow now up to his knees. He shivered, but kept walking with the snow biting at his ankles. Then the snow only kept growing it was a cave that was just half a foot above his head. Zak kept walking for 5 more minutes till he saw a weird light coming from one of the caves. "L-l-l-light the t-t-t-treasure must be c-c-c-close" zak stuttered. "Aye, but you might get frostbite ya don't hurry up lady." Calabrass said "It's jj-j-j-ust a chill. c-c-c-al, I-i-i'll be f-f-fine." zak stuttered. moving on till the snow was now at his chest, it was light snow so he could go through, but man it was cold. Zak finally got to the cave with light when he saw it, a beautiful wand that looked like a piece of ice. "w-w-w—hoa, m-m-m-agic is real!!! Zak said looking at the wand of Sino. "aye one of Sino's greatest treasures, it can make you anything you wish for out of snow, big deal, I can do almost anything." Calabrass said "d-d-d-ude i-i-i-'m n-n-n-ot r-r-r-eplacing y-y-you, j-j-just w-w-w-ho d-d-d-oesn't w-w-w-ant t-t-t-treasure?" Zak replied "Fine, but do hurry if not for your sake, then for mine."Calabrass replied. Zak walked closer to the pale blue-lit icicle wand. He picked it up carefully before turning and begining to walk away. Then he tripped and calabrass went flying facefirst into the deep snow. "C-c-c-c-cal?" zak called while shivering now to the point his finger we're pretty numb, and the tips were turning a bit blue. "C-c-c-cal?" He asked again. He went looking till he felt something stab his foot. "Ouch" zak said before picking up Calabrass at his feet. "A--a-a-lright y-y-ou've saved y-y-your energy e-e-enough g-g-give me the e-e-eye of si-. He was cut off by something that smacked him straight on the head sending calabrass hurtling into the snow that was now melting. He began to see black spots in his vision as he did get whacked pretty hard. "C-c-cal whe- he was cut off by another whack upside his head that he was about to fall over. "H-h-ey who's t-t-t-here." Zak asked before something began repeatedly slamming him into the caves ice walls. He had no chance to talk as her was bashed around. "Kid?" calabrass called "what's that noise?" Zak was flung side to side to whever the invisible thing wanted him. Before he was thrown to the very back of the maze hitting, his head, and knocked out cold. The last thing he felt was something cold placed on his wrists, and the exhaustion overtake him.