Zak the big-fat-good-for-nothing-Jerk

Cece was getting annoyed with the way Zak had been treating people lately. He didn't want to play Wahool Chess with Caramba, and hid did nothing to fix the bond he had somewhat broken with Calabrass. He'd even called her fish face more than usual not to mention the fact that he wasn't calling her princess. I mean she said to him not to do it, but at the same time she kinda liked him treating her somewhat like royalty. He was very snappy with her, but threatening her he would take her back to Maritugal if she wasn't good was a-bit too much even for Zak. He even got mad at her for saying he was being rude. He certainly wasn't working at all, and was doing nothing to help the crew. Even chaos was groaning angrily at the way Zak was behaving. Zak had even played with the buttons on the ship, because he didn't really know how to even work the chaos. In any case she wasn't happy with anything Zak had been doing, and losing his memory was not a good reason to be a jerk. She was still thinking of how to punish Zak as they were going through the Ravine, when Bones had gotten somehow in front of them. Okay she knew Bones was smart, but that sort of plan seemed more like something that Zak would think of. Bones was a-bit dull-headed to think of that. She had no time to think before Bones Minions began to board the Chaos. She began shooting them, and attacking the skeletons, but more kept coming."Give me the eye of Sino Sol." Zak told Calabrass "Sino?" Calabrass asked "Yeah it's my favorite." Zak replied "but were in Beru right now, and Blaze would seem like the logical choice don't you think captain." Calabrass asked "What have I told you Sol. I'm the one in charge, you're just a magical sword with no brain, so do as you're told, and I'll take care of it. Okay Stupid sword who thinks he can tell me, Captain Zak what to do." Zak said Calabrass did what he was told. A few tears ran down his bony face at the how much hurt that comment gave calabrass. They were thankfully hidden by the icy armor that Calabrass gained with the eye of Sino. As soon as the battle had begun it seemed like the skeletons were going to lose. Even bones seemed to not be doing so well. As soon as most of the skeletons were on the ground. Zak along with his crew starting throwing the skeletons off the Chaos. "Looks like my work here is done." Zak said braggadociously "Wrong boy, looks like my work is done, but you've just barely started." Bones said as a figure emerged from a dark hatch on the Demoniac.