An non-considerate Victory

It had been three days since the incident at Sino.Everything was calm for the seven seas, yet zak didn't seem to be getting his memory anytime soon, but other then that it was all good until bones decided to not give them a break. "D-d-d-d-d-emoniac" Clovis, and Caramba both said at the same time. "Demo-what?" Zak asked "Not that too, you really had to forget everything zak storm/" Cece groaned. "Sorry?" Zak replied not knowing what to say. "The Demoniac is Bone's ship, and it has been chasing us ever since you got in the triangle." Caramba explained "Oh bone's as in the guy you said hates me." Zak said "Yup that's the one." Cece replied "Believe it or not I do remember things from a few days ago." Zak said "Good for you zak, but we need the zak that remembers a year ago." Caramba replied "Hey, I'm working on it." Zak argued "Then work harder Captain" Cece replied "Fine Sol give me the eye of Sino." Zak commanded "Okay you can call me sol all ya want kid, but when you need to transform I'm expecting me true name." Calabrass snapped. "What! Are you joking, magic swords shouldn't get to choose. I'm your captain aren't I? You are just a cursed sword that can't do anything without me, so just shut up, and do what I say. Give me the eye of sino." Zak said angrily smacking Calabrass on the side of the ship. Calabrass yelped, but did as he was told"Whoa zak, you might wanna calm down, you're usually very considerate." Caramba said "Sorry, but we got some bones to destroy, I have a plan" Zak said "It better be good captain."Cece said "Of course it is just watch and learn from me." Zak replied. Zak then got the demoniac to follow the chaos at a fast speed, then moved at of the way just as the demoniac crashed into the opening that had been clogged on the sino ice caves. The demoniac hit the caves so hard the whole ship was not lost in the ice caves with no way out. "Yes victory told ya sol, you should really listen to me more often." Zak said "I really shouldn't" Calabrass mumbled softly. "Hopefully we get the real Zak soon"Calabrass mentally added.