Where in the Blaze is something valuable?

Bone's nice hard working attitude had worn out, and he was back to being cranky, and snappy."We have nothing to bring back to Netherware!" bones said angrily "No Magical Sword no gadgets, and no treasure, no magical anything, and no prisoners we are empty handed we can't go back to Skullivar like this. He'll think us fools. We will bring something back prepare the pteros we're going out there to search for anything on blaze that looks valuable. The soldiers only obeyed bones. Soon they were flying all around blaze looking for anything. They found nothing, and after a few hours bones thought looking more would be useless. He went back to the Demoniac, and did not want to be bothered. He went to his Captain's Quarters to think, and locked the door. He did not want to disappoint Skullivar again, Skullivar might take his title, and his title meant everything to Bones. Being a general was why he fought, why he didn't like storm so much, and why he listened to everything Skullivar said, and bowed to any of his needs. General Golden Bones the most feared blade of the Seven Seas. Yes his title was magnificent, and it meant the world to him. In the middle of his thinking he heard a knock on the door. "Leave, I am in the middle of something important."Bones said "But general"Clash said Bones sighed in relief that his title as general was still intact. "What is it?" bones asked "Did u find any treasure?" BOnes asked "No general"clash replied "Then I don't want to hear it." bones said " general it's important." Clash said "What could be more important than getting something for Skullivar?" Bones asked "Well the iceberg, it melted" Clash said "Why would I care about the stupid iceberg." Bones asked with annoyance. "Well the men we're wondering what to do with it's contents." Clash replied "Yeah the iceberg was in the broiler, when it was mostly melted, and the contents started whimpering." Clash said "Whimpering?" Bones asked "Yeah whimpering so we moved it to one of the storage rooms. See the broiler seemed to be burning it's contents." Clash replied. "So are the contents valuable?" Bones asked "We don't know but the chance are very high." Clash said Bones unlocked, and opened the door "Take me to them, maybe we'll be able to bring something back to Skullivar after all." Bones thought walking to the Storage room.