Who are you?

"Zak it's okay clovis, and you are best friends." Cece said "Calabrass what is wrong with him." she add pointing to zak. "He says he hit his head hard in the cave. Not to mention he was cold for awhile after wanting to save my energy."Calabrass replied "So what does he remember." she asked. "I have no idea, certainly not me name."Calabrass responded. "Zak do you remember my name?" Cece asked. "Not really my memories are just blurry." zak replied. "Well hopefully they de-blurrify soon captain. Well need that brain of yours to think of some crazy plans to get bones off our tails." cece said "Bones?" Zak asked. Cece facepalmed and groaned "This is gonna be a-lot harder than we thought." caramba said overhearing the whole conversation. "Crogar can fix Captain Zak the viking way." Crogar suggested lifting his airplane wing ""You'll just break him more." Cece said " I guess he'll have to get his memory back the old fashioned way." She added "Crogar no understand." Crogar said " We'll just have to tell him everything, like for an example zak you know bones, right?" she asked. Zak just stared at her with a confused look on his face. "Well Bones is your short name for golden bones a skeleton general who wants to get at us for stealing from him, and not to mention almost always outsmarting him."Cece explained. "So he wants to destroy us?" Zak asked "Yes, and we usually we rely on you Zak Storm, our Captain to come up with incredibly crazy plans to get us out of any bad situations." Cece said "Oh I'm not sure I could do that." Zak said "Well you going to have to, hopefully we can last a few days of forgetful, and stupid zak, so we can get back to stubborn, crazy, yet brave zak, else we will be doomed." Cece said "Are you sure we'll be doomed?" Zak asked "Dooooooomed."Calabrassed said in a ghostly tone. "Okay I get it Sol." Zak said "Sol?" Calabrass asked "Yeah Sword of Legend." Zak explained "I don't like it." Calabrass said "Sorry I can't remember your name sol."Fine I'll live with that for now, but I ain't happy." Calabrass replied. "Thanks sol, you are the best. I'll get my memory back one day, but like fish lady said we've got to do what we can do, right?" Zak asked "I guess calabrass responded dryly "Yes as long as you call me Cece I won't think of harming you, do you get it Zak Storm." Cece said firmly "Sure Cece." Zak said. Calabrass starred daggers at Zak he for once couldn't believe he had chosen him as his wielder. Calabrass knew it was either Zak had gone crazy or had somehow been possessed, but he knew something had to be up.