Bones and the Sino Ice Caves

"Storm you'll pay for this." Bones Said angrily just like every time zak outsmarted him. "Seach these caves, there must be a way out of here."Bones commanded his army. "Yes sir"one of the skeletons named clash said. For hours they had been searching the cave, but to no avail they couldn't find a way out, and with nothing to fuel the demoniac, they were lost. Some skeletons that searched the cave found it wasn't just a cave, but a maze of caves, and this resulted in some of bones men becoming lost. Bones was growing impatient. "We must find a way out of here quickly." Bones snappped "General we are working hard, but so many skeletons have gotten lost."clash stated "Then we find them all, storm isn't gonna get more casualties out of us. He may be intelligent, but he's still a child."bones added "Technically he's a teenager, but I get your point general. Storm is young, he still can make unwise decisions, and he's still vulnerable in many ways."Clash replied "Exactly now let's not waste anymore time talking about how stupid, and reckless Storm is, though I could do it for days, we have work to do. Let's find all the lost soldiers so we can get out of here."Bones said"clash come with me" Bones demanded. Clash obeyed without a word. For once the general was doing something by himself. He was actually going out of the demoniac to go look for his men, and clash appreciated that. They walked for several hours and found a few skeletons on the way, but where was the rest of his crew? The answer came to them a few hours later when they saw more than half of bones men were being entranced by an iceberg that was glowing blue smack dab in the middle of one of the final caves. There was something inside the iceberg, but bones couldn't tell what, but it was water, and they might be able to use it as fuel for the demoniac. He demanded his men to carry it to the demoniac. Several hour passed walking all his men back to the ship, and they also got lost a few times before the demoniac was finally spotted. They placed the ice chunk in the broiler to melt it, and as soon as some had melted the demoniac started up. Then Bones had his men use the drill to finally get out of the the treacherous Sino cave maze they were in, and set a course for blaze to warm up his men. Then the'd head back to their home, Netherware.