Finally Free from those darn chains

They had finally gotten to Blaze. It was so hot, but Zak figured anything was better than Sino. He was so ready to get out of the stupid chains made of his which had been keeping him a-bit cold. After the chains were loose he was gonna make storm pay for stealing Calabrass which he had learned to be a magical sword that gave him the powers he had at the moment. While he was waiting for bones to do what he needed to do, he found out quickly that the wand didn't work very well in blaze. Every Time he made something it would melt in less then a minute. It was somewhat disturbing to a cute snow animal have it's leg melt or its head turn smaller than its body or just fall off. I mean at least it wasn't gory, but still it was pretty weird. After waiting for almost and hour or two maybe at the most three, bones called him in for the planning meeting. Something Zak knew for a fact was gonna be super boring. He sat down in the small meeting room along with the other skeletons. "So if we attack storm by the rift he won't see it coming, and we ca-" "Okay, okay I'm gonna stop you right there." Zak interrupted "Ya see GB the plan should be simple you hide to the side of the entrance cut storm off then make him think he is winning, then At the last moment I come in, and blast then into next week, and while I'm at it I steal Cal. Then boom! We're done for the time being, and then you we can all relax." "Z-lietenant Hurricane can you not see that we have a plan." Clash said "Sorry, but you planning is taking to long. I think when I had my memory I was a good planner, and I always won, so you can either sit here planning for hours or you can do it my way, and have an even better chance of winning. I think it we be more productive if we found different problem we could work on, what do you think GB?" Zak asked "I say we go with Lieutenant Hurricane's plan, that way we aren't sitting here, and waiting for you skullbrains to think of a plan." Bones said "Good now that I have your attention don't you think We have more pressing matters in our hands or rather our wrists." Zak said holding up his chained wrists. "Alright Clash tell Cataract to help our impatient Lieutenant to rid himself of those ice chains." Bones said "Come one what are we waiting for, zak said. "Right we'll get rid of those chains yet.Follow me" Clash said "Then go from yet to now!" Zak said trying to go as fast ahea as he could. They finally reached a place where several skeletons had gathered many really hot stones. Zak changed his mind when he realized they were going to try, and melt them with the rocks. "Don't worry we'll be careful to not burn you too much."Cataract said come sit down, they said motioning to a chair. Zak complied wanting to rid himself of his chains. Cataract pressed one of the rocks to the chains, and zak watched the chains begin to melt. He yelped when one of the rocks corners came in contact with his skin. Cataract removed the rock "Sorry Lieutenant can we go on." Cataract asked "Yeah, but be more careful, that hurt!" Zak said "Alright I will." Cataract replied " he continued trying his best not to hurt zak, but ended up lighting hitting everyone Zak's bruised wrists, and ankles. It wasn't bad enough that it was severe, but it was enough to make a few tears leave Zak's pure blue eyes and zak whine, whimper several times. When it was over Zak was breathing in and out trying to calm himself down from all the pain. Then Zak place his ankles, and wrists in cold water. After a few hours he had calmed down, and he was free. "Get some rest boy tomorrow is going to be a-" "Big day, let's say quite an eventful because it's not really big plus it sounds cooler."Zak said "Y...es" Bones said awkwardly "Goodnight Hurricane." Bones said "Goodnight ya ol' Bone" Zak said yawning, and closing his eyes till he was breathing ever so softly.