A Hurricane's just a Powerful Storm

"Where am I who am I, and why does everything hurt?"Zak Groaned "Bones stared at Storm his mouth would have been wide open in shock, that is if he had one "Was he faking amnesia, and what had he been doing in an iceberg. Zak turned and looked at him before screaming "AGH please don't kill me! I don't have much! I don't even know what I have you would want, and who I am!" Zak said noticeably terrified. Bone's decided he would play whatever game Storm had come up with. "I am your general, and you are my Second in command." Bones replied "So you aren't gonna kill me?" Zak asked "Of course not, I just saved your life." Bones replied "Really" zak asked "no offence but for the record you look like you are someone that would take lives rather then save them." Zak added "How dare, I mean I sorry you would think that way." Bones said calming his anger over the comment. "It's okay back at... well I don't exactly remember where I heard it, but one thing I heard was ya can't judge a book by it's cover. So I can't judge you just because you may look scary, you probably have a heart buried somewhere." Zak said thoughtfully. "But I still don't understand why if you saved me I would have chains like a prisoner being held captive." Zak said "We found you in the Sino Ice cave in a frozen iceberg, and half dead we melted the iceberg to find you in chains, and half-dead, not even I know why you have them."Bones explained "But you know how to get them off, right?" Zak asked "I'll have to figure it out tomorrow, it's time we get some rest." Bones said "Sleep?" Zak asked "Isn't this a dream right now, I mean it's all a bit fuzzy, but I still have so many questions that need to be answered." Zak said. "This is not a dream, and you are in the bermuda triangle-" "Oh that's right I am in the triangle, huh? I remember a little bit like um-" "You interrupted me, I am a general if you wish to speak please ask to do so." Bones said "I'm sorry, but I'm really bad at listening to long boring things that I already know." Zak said "Is that so, so tell me what exactly do you know." Bones said "So I remember I was in the Sino Caves along with Cal, and FYI I'm sorry but I can't remember who he is or what he looks like, but I do know me and him are best friends. I remember that I lost him, but I don't remember much what happened after that who I was with, or anything like that." Zak said "Interesting."Bones said "Do you remember your name?" Bones asked. "Sorry dude but do you need hearing aids, when I woke up I said quote "where am I , who am I, and why does everything hurt." end quote so to answer you question no I don't, and if you could answer that for me, you'd be really nice."Zak said"By the way the only thing I remember was being super cold, and Cal's name." Zak added "Alright let me tell you what you don't remember if you can listen to me."Bones said "I'm all ears GB" Zak replied "You are second in command so let's say lieutenant Hurricane and you set out to find a treasure th-" "Oh yeah this." Zak said holding up the wand. "It's magnificent isn't it?" Zak said "Yes..." Bones said awkwardly "Oh yeah sorry, um go on." Zak said making a shooing motion with his hand "RIght well anyways Captain Conrad Zacharie Storm Otherwise known as Zak Storm-" "Ha my name sounds cooler than that dude really, C-rad? Well okay his name is nice, but a hurricane's a powerful storm, right?" Zak asked "Anyways he destroyed the ice caves while you were in it, and stole your sword who is Calabrass. In order to get him back, you must defeat Storm, it will not be easy." Bones said "Storm Shmorn, I think it's me he's gonna have a hard time beating Cal gave me the powers of the seven seas, well half of them. I think it was because I had him for a year so it transfers, kinda like a bank account or something. Anyways if he thinks he can win, he's got another thing coming."Zak said "Are you willing to risk your life if he win's" Bones asked "Ohhh please if anyone's life is gonna be at risk, it's gonna be c-rads. He doesn't know who he's messing with. I never lose"Zak said "Indeed he doesn't."Bones said darkly.