Meeting Master Skullivar

Bones was nervous approaching Skullivar's. Storm was not at all on Skullivar's good side, and bones had to make sure Storm wasn't going to go back to being his usual self. Otherwise Skullivar would make him pay for it dearly. He hoped Skullivar wouldn't rise any memories in Storm because he'd be doomed if anything like that happened. "Make sure you don't speak unless you're told to." Bones told Storm "Sure I can do that." Zak said "And no doing anything to make Skullivar angry." Bones added. "Okay I think I get the point just let me meet your boss, don't worry it'll be fine so just stop worrying." zak said. He was lead through the doors, and he was suddenly surrounded by his fellow skeletons. They were pointing sharp objects at him. "Dude you guys really need to chill, I thought we were pals." Zak said. "What is he doing here bones?" A deep voice said from the back. "Oh you must be Skully. I'm hurricane one of the big leagues, I mean that is what bones said." Zak said "Boy you're not supposed to speak unless spoken to, did I not make that clear?" Bones said "Oh yeah, but that's just boring just standing here." Zak said. "Forgive him Skullivar General Hurricane is not feeling too well, you see he went through an accident and now he's not really himself." Bones said."I see Skullivar said "Come forward." he added. Hurricane came up to him, and got on his knees while bowing down to him like he was worshipping him. "Oh Great master Skullivar it is an honor to get to meet you, and be of your service, but I have no idea what you want me to do. The evil Zak Storm has been such an idiot, that has no idea how to live his life." Hurricane said then he stood up."I don't even think he has a brain." he added. Skullivar was a little confused. "I see, and what do you wish to do to Zak Storm in order to stop him from being an idiot, or ruining any more of my greatly designed plans."Skullivar asked "First of all I think that we shouldn't kill him, cause that's kinda wrong, and Second I feel like we should capture him, and then make him wish he was never born. Like ya know in those action movies." Hurricane said. "I see. I will give you a chance general hurricane to prove your worth. I want you to go, and get me something valuable from Marituga. From a witch named Sassafrass. She is sneaky, and wants nothing more than money. I want you to take from her the book that she uses for all her spells, and enchantments, but I want you to steal it without being caught or acknowledged. I will give you 2 weeks, and if you don't it will be you getting the cruel, and unusual punishment. Do you understand."Skullivar asked "Yes Master Skullivar, you will not be sorry." Hurricane said bowing. HUrricane stalked out of the room with his head held high. "I expect you to keep a close eye on Storm, I hope he's not tricking us." Skullivar said firmly to Golden Bones. "Yes master I understand."Bones replied. "Very well, you may leave." Skullivar said pointing to the door. Bones left the room letting out a sigh of relief.