Zak, and the Hurricane.

"Oh great another random one of Bone's MInions who thinks they can beat me." Zak said annoyed. "I am not one of Bone's minions boy, and if you think your sword of legend can help, then you are dead wrong, Calabrass belong to me, and I will have him." Hurricane said angrily. "I'm sorry, but I belong to Zak Storm." Calabrass said "See, the sword belongs to me, so get lost." Zak added "I will not do anything you tell me boy, the seven seas will never belong to you, you aren't prepared for what you are facing."Hurricane said "Really you aren't prepared either. I mean look what you're wearing." Zak replied "Oh you don't know who you are dealing with buster. I'm being very generous right now. Hand over Calabrass, and you'll only feel half my wrath, maybe even a fourth."Hurricane said. Calabrass swore he had heard that same exact phrase somewhere else, but he wasn't sure where. "Ha, I bet you couldn't even hurt a fly, and if you did that would be an accomplishment." Zak mocked "Zak, I suggest ye should listen to this weirdo. Angering it might cause us bigger problems." Calabrass suggested "And I suggest like a normal sword so shut up, and let me do my thing"Alright, enough is enough hurricane said."You can tell me mock me all you want, you can be the biggest jerk in the planet but when you talk to calabrass, or even treat calabrass with any type of disrespect, or tell him he's not important that's when you cross the line." Hurricane said angrily 'Oh really, and what do you want to do about it." Hurricane said nothing, but through the mask it looked like he closed his eyes, and he was encased in full body armour of both Aeria, and Blaze. "Conrad Zacharie Storm you are hereby charged with the mistreatment of Calabrass the most sharpest Blade in the seven seas, and you are no longer worthy to hold him. You can give him to me, or as I said you can feel my wrath. It's your choice. "Ya really think I would fall for some illusion like that? You really think I would just hand Sol over to you?" Zak asked "Sol?" Hurricane asked "Yeah Sol for Sword Of Legend. Pretty neat huh?" Zak replied "You dare treat Calabrass like some object, he isn't just a sword boy. He's a longtime friend, and if you don't hand him over, I will take it by force, do you understand boy?" Hurricane asked "Friend? Like you would have any friends, you're so ugly and short that someone would probably need a magnifying glass to even see your face." Zak laughed. "Your words have no effect on me Storm. I have seen you think you can get so much out of words, but you are wrong. So get lost, and while you're at it give me the Sword." Hurricane said. Zak was shocked, words were his leverage, and without them he had no weapon but Sol. So he tried to use that. "Sol give me the eye of-" was was cut off by a gust of fiery wind that send Sol flying out of his hand. He was sent to the back of the Chaos." Hurricane caught Calabrass then jumped back to the demoniac. Then sent another fiery wind that electrocuted the chaos, and send them flying out of control until they couldn't see the Demoniac anymore.