Zak doesn't wanna sleep.

"Get some sleep boy, you'll need as much rest as you can, we have a big day tomorrow." Bones said "Big Day?" Zak Asked "I feel like a superhero that has been missing for years hidden in an iceberg, by the way I feel like that happens quite a-bit in movies." Zak added "But you must be tired boy. Sleep is the best thing that you could give yourself." Bones said "Really I feel like I slept too much in the iceberg. Like I have so much energy." Zak said doing a backflip to prove his point. "Besides I don't feel like planning some strategy makes a big day. I mean I just plan on the go, I have an idea, and I plan it. So maybe I should not sleep, and just explore your ship, it looks interesting in a terrible sorta way, plus I heard you had a sauna, so you might have a hot tub or other relaxing things you don't share with your crew."Zak explained "How dare you-""How dare me? You said I was your second in command, and I deserve to know these sorta things don't I bonesy?"Zak asked."Well I-" "It's okay bones I won't take all the water, I promise to fall asleep after I let out all my energy, I feel like I wanna run around a-bit then Relax, and then I will go to bed, you don't have to tell me. I'm not a child, I'm fifteen so I can be responsible, so you can sit and ponder whatever thoughts you had before you saved my life, and maybe think of all your life's choices. Anyways Imma go explore your ship see ya." Zak ended and walked off. " Bones realized that he was pretty tired, but also really fortunate to have gotten his nemesis on his side. Zak Storm was some interesting person. He was sure to win with him on his side. But for some reason he wasn't sure is Zak Storm was lying to him about having having the powers of the seven seas. I mean it was in the prophecy, but there was no proof that Storm even had the power he said he had. I mean Storm sounded sincere when he said he lost his memory, but he still felt he still might need to keep an eye on him. Storm was a slippery one, literally. HE was also smart, but if what storm had said about power was true that meant he had one of the powerfullest beings of the triangle at his command. He also wasn't too sure if he actually had the true Zak Storm. He seemed to much like the real one to be fake, but he still wasn't 100% sure if the Zak Storm he had was the fabled Prince of the Sino metamorphs who liked to trick people being the ruler of the metamorphs. He'd seen the metamorphs, but to many the prince was just a tale. The Prince was just there to say the metamorphs weren't the ones with the brains. But if he really had the real Storm, who was it leading his pitiful little crew? Bones wasn't one to believe in fables so maybe it was just an illusion, whatever the case, he had many questions that he needed to have answered. He tried to analyze how the storm on the chaos had treated his crew,and one thing he notices was when storm slammed Calabrass on the ship rail. Zak wasn't one to anger easily, and to treat any of his friends like what they said didn't matter was unimaginable. Bones was confident that he most likely had the real Mindless Zak Storm on his side, he would win the small victories he had had with storm. HE was stopped from his thought when he heard some weird clanking coming from his ship. He ran to his Secret relaxing place to see storm sitting down on the floor with the hot tub running. The wand was in his hand, and he was making Foxes??? "Oh hey GB this wand is so amazing, I thought I would try it out with a fairly good water source." Zak said showing him a small ice cat on his lap. It was purring. "How is an ice cat purring?" Bones thought "This wand is N-ice isn't it." Zak said laughing. "Y...es?" Bones said awkwardly before ducking as Zak struck the water again with a beam from the wand. He watched the hot water turn into a snake. "Cool!" Zak exclaimed that's what I told it to make." Zak said laughing "Alright boy it's early in the morning you need to sleep" Bones said "Need to sleep, Need to sleep." An ice parrot imitated landing on Zak's shoulder. Zak laughed but turned off the water, "Fine I'll go to bed Zak swung the wand and the ice animals all disappeared without a trace. "Goodnight Bonesy"Zak yawned before Turning at him. "Where exactly am I sleeping. "In the cabin at the end of the hall" Bones said "Okie nighty Night" Zak said turning and walking off. Bones went to his own cabin got in his bed with one thought. If Storm was as Powerful as he claimed to be there was no way he would lose to the Seven Seas that was most likely now 6, even if they didn't know it.