Bone's Secret Relaxing Place

"But I thought you wanted him dead?" Cwentin replied "Look at him soldier, he's definitely vulnerable, he's half dead. He's crewless with no Calabrass in sight. If I want to kill him, I don't want him to die a peaceful unconscious death. If i do it he's going to feel every second of a painful, and agonizing death. Storm as to pay for what he's done if he's gonna die it will be my way, not mother nature's." Bones said "Besides he could be useful in bringing his own crew to their doom." Bones added " I guess you make a good point general" Cwentin said " Of course I do. Now go get Storm warm." Bones said "You heard the general take storm to... um general we have no place to put him to get warm, can we put him into the broiler?" Cwentin asked Bones sighed " no you don't want to kill him you incompetents, Clash lead them to my personal sauna, Storm can get warm there." Bones said "Wait you have a sauna?" Clester another one of the skeletons asked "Yes now do as your told." bones said not wanting other skeletons touching his sauna, yet he thought it was ironic he was letting his nemesis use it. Storm was just a different case altogether, and he didn't know if it really was the true Zak Storm or some other legend that came with the the Sea of Sino. Whatever the case he had to keep Storm alive. Even if it meant telling other skeletons where his secret relaxing place was.