Disposal

I came back two days later to see him dead. "Dolly! I told you to keep him company!" I grabbed Teddy and stood him up, "don't you want to kiss your husband now?"

"Come on, do it!" I said shoving his mouth toward hers. She kissed him like I asked and I dropped his body. "I'm sorry that your husband passed. You're going to need something new to wear now. What do you want to wear?" I asked dragging her up the stairs to the dressing room. "May-maybe something red to remember you when I leave. To remember all the success you gave me. Red like roses, Rosie." I laughed. I laughed out loud, taking her by the wrists.

"Dolly, not many people survive fame, do they?" I asked pulling her to the seat. I strapped her in, not caring if it hurt her. I went over to a drawer and pulled out the curved blade. I kissed the Dolly's soft lips one last time before driving it straight into her head.

The warm blood gushed everywhere, covering my hands and arms. The clothes she was wearing were now ruined but I didn't care. She wasn't my Dolly anymore, she was a random toy. Drew came up the stairs just in time, "we need to get rid of them," I said pulling the knife swiftly out of her head. Her blonde hair now had red roots, and I could still here her clinging onto life.

Drew picked her up and I followed him into the room. The room held tons of buckets full of something named sodium hydroxide. He dumped it out into a tub, and sat both bodies into it. The reaction started immediately, eating the clothes and skin off their bodies. "It'll take at least an hour for their bones and teeth to be eaten," Drew said. "The show was beautiful while it lasted," he said taking my bloody hands in his.

We came back periodically checking on them. It only took a few more hours for their bodies to be nothing but a paste. I helped take the bath to an unoccupied cemetery and we dumped the clear liquid onto a grave, watching it sink into the dirt.

We drove back to the barn, and started talking again. This time it was Markus' turn to pick the crime. "I'm tired of calling you Drew," I pointed out before he started speaking. "Well for this crime we have to switch things up again," he said sticking a hand through his hair. I put my hand on my hip, "what's the plan?"

"You're going to pick up people from the club. Maybe you could have the name Kiera."