Sly as a Fox

I sat in the club, my hair down in slight curls and makeup caking my face. I had on the red silky slip on dress that I bought earlier. My fingernails were painted a red and my ankles were begging me to step out of the heels I was wearing.

I was here to find the first victim of Markus' idea. Anyone really, as long as they had perfect vision and straight teeth. I looked around the place, teeming with slutty drunk women who were looking to get any attention from anyone. I spotted a bulky man sitting on a barstool, flashing a smile at the bartender. He didn't have glasses on and I couldn't spot any sign of contacts.

I walked over to him, my drink in my hand. "Hey there," he greeted me, eyeing me up and down. I sat up on a barstool and stirred my drink and gave him a shy smile. In my head there were tons of questions I was asking myself. How would I get such a big man into my car?

"So do you have any friends here?" He asked tilting his head a bit. I shook my head and crossed my legs, taking a sip from the non-alcoholic drink. I wasn't stupid, but he was. His mind eraser, the vodka would take him out quickly, especially if he wasn't aware of how much he was drinking. "So what's your name?" The gorgeous steel blue eyes were boring holes into mine. "Keira. What's yours?" My voice was laced with smooth honey but a hint of poison. "Jerec. Why'd you come here tonight?"

His voice lingered in the air a little before I turned to him and slid a lie out of my mouth. "Had a tough day, kinda looking to fuck around," I smirked changing my soft stare into a lust filled glare. He set a rough hand onto my smooth leg, starting to rub circles into the soft skin. I grabbed the small capsule from from the lacey garter pocket on my left thigh. We both simultaneously went in for a kiss and I slithered my hand over to his drink, dropping the tasteless pill into the drink. I could hear a faint fizzing over the loud music and voices.

His lips were hot on mine, and his breath smelled of alcohol. He pulled away and his hand moved closer to my underwear. "Why don't you slam the rest of that and I'll take you back to my place," I suggested between pants. He nodded, taking the drink and lifting it up to clink with mine. I finished my drink and so did he, and we walked out of the bar.

The orange lights on my car started blinking and we walked to the car. He opened up the passenger's door and plopped into the seat. As I sat down in the driver's seat he pulled my face to his and kissed me again. The soft lips moved with mine sloppily. Soon he was attempting to pull me onto his lap and slide his fingers into my panties. "You're going to have to wait babe," I said in a teasing tone. I watched his face contort into fear. "I can't feel anything!" He screamed. "It's the alcohol baby, you had vodka." His face calmed and soon he was out. It didn't take very long for me to get to the barn.

This project would be beautiful.