Close Encounter (Toga Himiko x CisMale!Intern!Reader)

Hey guys, this is a request from my friend go follow her, her art is incredible: MrMeenki968) she suggested this, so here you go~

TW: Blood

Your Quirk: Melt: You can melt anything you touch if you want to, although you experience pain when it's used as well.
////

     (Y/n) had begon his internship with (favorite hero) just a few days ago. The two had went out for parol when they had been ambushed. (Y/n) tried to use his melting powers against the villans, but it was no use. They were both knocked out and taken to seprate places. (Y/n) was a smart boy, he was clever and cunning, so when he woke up in a strange place, with his hands strapped behind his head, he was both concerned, scared and slightly disappointed in himself for not being able to avoid the villans grasp, but he realized that now that he was here, there was only one thing he needed to focus on: Staying alive.

     His breath was heavy and cold, his costume was uncomfertable, it felt tighter than usual. He had something covering his eyes, and couldn't see anything. Creek.
He stopped.
He could sense someone in the room. There was a giggle.
     "Fu fu fu~ My...aren't you beautiful~" he felt someone's hand graze his arm through his tattered hero costume. "You know, my love, you'd look a lot better if..." (Y/n) hissed in pain, doing his best to struggle against what felt like a blade being traced along his neck. He could feel the hot, thick substance known as blood dripping down his body. He felt a tug at his blindfold, feeling it falling off. It took his eyes a moment to adjust, but he soon saw a young girl, maybe about 16, with two blone buns and a crazed expression giggling above him as he struggled.
     "You know, you're so much cooler when you bleed~" she grinned, twirling the knife in her hand around her fingers. She was about to make another cut when there was yelling, and what sounded like explosions, before the wall to (Y/n)'s right came crumbling down. The girl frowned. "Looks like I have to go now, but I'll see you soon~" she planted a kiss on his cheek and left.
///

     Turns out the explosion had been a few pro heros coming to get (Y/n) and (Favorite Hero) out of the villans lair. They weren't caught, but (Y/n) and (Favorite hero) were safe...at least...for now...