Mostly Alone (Tenya Iida X MTF!Insecure!Reader)

Request from my dude TangoMaureen go follow him he's coolio

TW: Reader being dysphoric and insecure about her body

Your Quirk: Invisibility: You can turn yourself and anything you touch invisible. You have to do it on clothes before you put them on, though.
/////

     (Y/n) was a quiet girl. She was polite and smart. She had a good sense of humor and always stayed on task.
     She had discussed wearing the female uniform with principal Nezu before she started her first year at Yueii, to which he was quick to ablige. (Y/n) was thankful for this, but she still had issues with dysphoria at school. For instance, P.E. was hell, but she did her best not to show it, And for the time being, no one had noticed. Hell, no one knew she was trans! She had moved to Musutafu from another part of Japan before highschool and after she'd begon to transition, so only a few people knew she wasn't born female.
     (Y/n) had a few friends, not many but a few. She was aquantinces with Izuku (they weren't super close, but they'd talked once of twice), she was friends with Denki, Kirishima, and Ashido, but then there was Iida...

Tenya...
Iida...

He was...something else. The sort of person that she really wanted to be friends with but felt like trying to talk to him would embarass her harshly. She didn't have a crush on him though!! Definitely not...
.
.
.
Definitely...
Not...

It was a crisp Febuary morning, (Y/n)'s silky hair waving gently in the breeze as she walked to school, althoigh no one could tell. She had left the house, to let her mom know she had left the house, then made herself and all her clothes invisible in a back ally way. She really didn't want to go to school today, she really didn't, but she didn't seem to have a choice. The first day of the sports festival was today and she knew she couldn't tuck or pad her hips or anything today, since when she started the festival it would probably force her to fail or embarass herself. Not that she wanted to compete today anyways. She just wanted to curl up in her bed and go back to sleep.

     When she got to school, she ended up undoing her invisibility to go to class and be counted for attendance. After this, they were given around an hour of free time before the festival started. (Y/n) ended up leaving to go to the girls bathroom.
     She just sat there, she could barely move. She wasn't even crying. She was just..sitting there. There was suddenly a knock at the door.
     "(Y/n)?" It...it was Tenya. "Are you in here? I came to find you, we were worried." (Y/n) gasped ever so slightly and nervously went over to the door. She opened it with caution.
     "Oh...hey Tenya...what do you need?" (Y/n) gave a weak smile. Tenya frowned.
     "Are you sickly?" He asked in a concerned tone.
     "No...I'm just...I..." (Y/n) stopped. What was she feeling? Was there a word to describe this emotion? She wasn't sure. In that moment she just broke down. Tears flooding down her face. She told him everything. About her dysphoria and how no one knew she was trans and how she hated physical exercise. She told him everything and he listened. E sat down next to her, listening and nodding as she explained everything that was happening. When she was done she sighed.
     "I...I'm just rambling...I'm sorry...Thank you for listening. No one cares..." Tenya grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She was a bit shocked, her face going bright red, but she quickly settled into his embrace.
     "I care." He said after a long silence. (Y/n) smiled.
     "Thank you." She pulled away and smiled. Tenya helped her up and they went back to class. They never spoke of this encounter, but they did become closer friends. He helped her through the festival, giving advice and reassurance when he could. It meant a lot to (Y/n), seeing as he was the only student who knew of her being trans and he didn't leave her. She slowly began to have her feelings for him deepen. She always wondered if he liked her back, and the answer? She'll only know when she asks...

/////
739 words~
I might make a part 2 but idk sorry it's not great.