Sick Day (Deku X Genderneutral!Reader)

GUYS GIVE ME REQUESTS I SWEAR TO HECC--

TW: --

Your quirk: X-ray Vision: You can look through walls, doors, really anything. Your eyes turn purple when you use it. The only cons are that it strains your eyes after a while and you have to be completly still while you use it.
/////

     Izuku was a calm boyfriend, and he cared about (Y/n) more than anything. He took them out for dates when ever he could, brought them flowers and candy, but there was one thing that ruined his calm and happy attitude it was when (Y/n) got sick, which they had a tendency to do.

     It was a cold November morning, the sun's light just barely coming through (Y/n)'s open window.
     It was around 10:23 AM. (Y/n)'s boyfriend, Izuku was on his way over to (Y/n)'s house to check on them: something he did often, now that his partners parents were on a vacation for the summer and (Y/n) was taking care of themself, The green haired boy felt that he needed to make sure (Y/n) was doing okay.
     Izuku knocked on the door to (Y/n)'s apartment, expecting a quick answer, seeing as (Y/n) was usually awake by this time. He waited for a minute, before realizing that the door was unlocked, and stepping inside.
     "(Y/n)?" Izuku called. "Babe? You here?" He listened close and heard a faint groan from (Y/n)'s room. The green haired boy set his shoes down by the door and walked over to the door to (Y/n)'s room, opening it slowly.
     (Y/n) gave a weak smile apon seeing their partner. "H-hey babe." They were laying half off the bed, their face pointed towards the ceiling, glossy, purple eyes sleepily veiwing the sky. "The clouds are beautiful."
     Izuku frowned. "Oh honey..." he put his hand on (Y/n)'s forehead. "Your burning up!! Stop using your quirk, you'll hurt yourself. And get back on the bed, your gonna fall off!! I'll get you some water and a cold towel for your head, okay?" He sighed and quietly made his way to the door.
     (Y/n) giggled. "You sound like Iida." They replied hoarsly. Izuku rolled his eyes in response.
     The green haired boy came back as he promised. He took care of his partner for the rest of the day, and ended up staying the night. By morning, (Y/n) was better. They got up at their usual time and found their boyfriend sleeping on the other side of the bed.
     "Izuku~ My love~" they smiled and pecked him on the cheek and stroked his hair. "I'm feeling a lot better~" Izuku rolled over and smiled at his partners words.
     "Good, now get back in bed." He wrapped his arms around his partner and tugged them down until they were laying next to him. "I love you, babe." (Y/n) smiled.
     "I love you, too."