Pocky (Hitashi Shinsou x GN! Reader)

Happy Birthday, Shinsou~ he's my husband and I love him so this is a slightly late Birthday present for him.

TW:--

Your Quirk: Emotion Change: Kinda explains itself..

Key:
(H/c)=Hair color
/////

     (Y/n) was in genral studies and they hated it. They hated that class 1-A was always 3 steps ahead of the rest of the school, he hated that being put in this class was like the school gently letting you know that your powers...ya know...sucked, they hated that their class was looked down apon. There was, however, one thing...or...actually one person, whom (Y/n) didn't despise about genral studies:

     Hitashi Shinsou. Brainwashing god of their class. He'd gotten fairly popular after the sports festival when he'd almost forced Izuku Midoriya to walk straight out of bounds, but (Y/n) and Hitashi had been friends for much longer than that. The two bonded over their favorite heros and snacks, Hitashi often came over to (Y/n)'s house to just hang out and play with (Y/n)'s cats. The two made an excellent pair.

      It was a sticky-hot June day when (Y/n) decided to invite his friend- well...maybe they wanted him to be more than a feiend but that's not important right now- to come over to their house for a sleep over. (Y/n) smiled to themself at the thought of having Hitashi over for the night, running their hand through their (H/c) hair. They sighed wistfully as they neared the school.

     Seeing their lilac-haired friend, they jogged over to talk.

     "Hey, Hita-Chan!" (Y/n) called, referring to Hitashi as the nickname they'd given him (mostly just to piss him off.) "Wanna stay at my place after school? It's almost the end of the year, so we won't get much work tomorrow, so you can come over~" Hitashi gave a slight smile to his friend.

     "Yeah, sure, why not." He stood up, tucking his book under his arm. (Y/n) smiled back.

     "Awesome! You can help me pick out snacks after school! And we can turn up to t.v. super loud since my parents are on a business trip!" (Y/n) always got overly-excited when they were talking about hanging out with Hitashi, which his friend found quite cute.

//Timeskip//

     Hitashi and (Y/n) had been relaxing in (Y/n)'s livingroom watching random Bruce Lee movies and eating snacks. (Y/n) reached over the table to grab an unopened pack of pocky.  They pulled out a peice and put it in their mouth.

     'You know...' They thought. 'It's pretty obvious I have a crush on him...and the couch is already small so we're basiclly cuddling...' They looked over at their friend.

     "H-hey...Hitashi..." the (Shorter/Taller) teen blushed a bit, looking away. "D...do you want to play the...pocky game with me?" Hitashi raised an eyebrow, looking skeptical for a moment before giving his signiture smirk.

     "Alright." He leaned forward, but rather than bitting the other end of the candy, he took it out of (Y/n)'s mouth, kissed them, then ate the pocky himself. (Y/n) was a bit shocked.

     "W-what?! Thats...are..." Hiatshi just smirked at his response. He rolled his eyes playfully.

     "Shut up and lay back down, we're just getting to the good part." He tugged (Y/n) over, sort of pushing them into a position where he could wrap his arm around the (shorter/taller) teen. (Y/n) blushed, still a bit shaken, but eventually settled in and watched the rest of the movie. It was a good night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hitashi still didn't sleep though.