Surprise (Uchaco X Fem!Reader)

Yo I'm tryna do daily updates but like?? No one reads my shit anyways, no one has added it to their reading list or anything so i guess I'm just writing for myself?? Idk. Sorry this one is kinda short. Send me requeats tho!!

TW: Mineta gets expelled

Your quirk: Cloud: You can control clouds, but it makes you dehydrated since you have to use some of your bodies own water supply to make a cloud.
/////

     (Y/n) was what most people called a 'good girl'. She was polite, quiet, smart, all around the kind of girl you could bring home for Thanksgiving, or take to the movies and hold her hand when she got scared.

     (Y/n) was independent when needed, however, and that's what drew Uchaco to her. (Y/n) could be so sweet and charming and quiet and then punch you in the jaw five minutes later. This girl could handle herself.

     Uchaco and (Y/n) had been together for around 6 mounths now. After Mineta got moved out of the hero course and there was an open spot, (Y/n) (who'd previously been in Business Courses because apparently clouds aren't the best thing to fight robots with) got to enter class 1-A with her girlfriend, and she was beaming.

     "You seem happy today." Uchaco said with a smile, placing a kiss on (Y/n)'s head. (Y/n) continued to grin like an idiot.

     "I have a surprise for you~" the (Shorter/Taller) girl wrapped her arms around Uchaco as they sat down to eat their lunch.

     "Which is??" Uchaco raised her eyebrow, (Y/n) giggled.

     "Well since Mineta got expelled...drum roll please..." Uchaco and (Y/n) tapped their fingers on the table to make little drum noises. To anyone else looking at them who didn't know them well, they looked like 4th graders. "I made it into class 1-A!!" Uchaco gasped.

     "Really!? When do you start coming to our class??" (Y/n) smiled at her girlfriend.

     "Tomarrow!!" The two girls hugged and giggled.

     "I love you so much." Uchaco whispered in (Y/n)'s ear as they embraced.

     "I love you too."