Cold Outside (Todoroki X GN!Reader)

If you can't tell already, I fucking hate Summer and I want it to be cold already srsly wtf is that glowing ball of death in the sky--
Anyways, sorry this one is shorter. I'm trying to update everyday but I have 0 requests rn so pls send some in soon,,

TW: --

Your Quirk: Wind: You can control wind, but can't when it's too cold.
/////

     "Shouto!!" (Y/n) whined, poking at their hetrochromic boyfriend. "Shouto, I'm cold!!" (Y/n) layed their head down on Shouto, earning a sigh.

     "I told you to bring a jacket." He said in a sort of monotone-but-disapproving-mom-like-tone.  The two had decided to go to the park for a bit, since it was a fairly foggy, cold day and not many people were out of their homes.

     The thing was, (Y/n) knew Shouto had told them to bring a jacket, they just didn’t. Why, you may ask? Because (Y/n) just really wanted to get Shouto to give them his. Why, you may ask again? Because Shouto almost never let (Y/n) use his jackets and definitely wouldn’t let them cuddle him in public to keep warm (he was fairly against public displays of affection), and most certainly wouldn't let (Y/n) use his warm side to heat them up. So, at least in (Y/n)'s mind, this was the only way.

     "Can I at least have your jacket?" (Y/n) huffed, giving their boyfriend the saddest look they could muster. Shouto sighed.

     "Fine...you're lucky I can warm myself up." He took off his jacket and handed it over to (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled at put it on, melting into the scent of their boyfriend.

     "I love you too." (Y/n) pecked him on the cheek.