Usless (Aizawa Shouta X Male!Quirkless!Reader)

WE GOT OUR FIRST VOTE SO THX
this one is angst btw

TW: Angst

Your Quirk: None.
/////

     (Y/n) had been sitting by Shouta's bed for around 2 days now. He'd lost count for the most part. He was disheveled, hadn't shaved (or eaten for that matter) in a while, couldn't sleep at all.

     He was gratful that recovery girl was okay with him staying with his husband at Yueii after the USJ attack, even though he wasn't a faculty member. He sat at Shouta's side, waiting for him to wake up all day, which Recovery Girl thought to be a bit worrying, although she never said that.

     It was around 2 in the morning. (Y/n) was still awake, leaning onto his husband (who was half-awake, although (Y/n) didn't know that) and fiddling with his wedding ring. He sighed.

     "I really don't deserve you, do I? You're so brave and smart and strong...and her I am...Quirkless...and completely useless to you. I can't do anythi-" he was cut off by a weak tap on his arm. He turned around and his eyes widened as he saw his husbands eyes open, glaring at him slightly.

     "Don't you ever say that about yourself. I would punch you harder if I could." Shouta sighed. "Just...go to sleep." He said, his tone dropping to a more concerned look apon seeing (Y/n)'s tierd face. The (taller/shorter) man nodded and gently layed his head down over Shouta's bed.

     "Good night, my love."