TWO!

TWO
carnival fair!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — purplefacey !— make sure to stay active for a dedication! —

make sure to stay active for a dedication! —

warning!
some details in pictures are not
exactly the same in eachother's
instagram posts.

MACKZ sent a message!

MACKZ
hEY Y'ALL WHO WANTS TO CARPOOL

BRYNNIE
my mom won't let me use my
car since i got a B on my math quiz
can i ride with you kenzieboo ??

MACKZ
sUREEEEE

NADS
mE TOO I CAN USE MY CAR BUT I DONT WANNA BE LONELY
SINCE JOHNNY AND LAUR ARE RIDING TOGETHER
AND SO ARE HAYDEN, ANNIE, AND CARSON

MACKZ
lmao i love u nads
you can ride with ussss

NADS
tHANK YOU I LOVE U TOO

BRYNNIE
see u guys!

nadia and brynn arrived at kenzie's place so they could carpool. on their way to the ice cream place they were jamming to a variety of songs including here's to never growing up by avril lavigne, stay together by noah cyrus, and many more!

johnny and lauren got in the car. throughout the ride they were fighting for no apparent reason, like always, that while driving johnny almost ran over a stray dog and bumped a car a little bit. thankfully the driver didn't notice, because johnny and lauren wouldn't like to go through so much talking. afterall, teenagers are so anti-social nowadays.

carson went to carpool with annie and hayden. on their way, carson felt like he was third wheeling since annie and hayden were flirting back and forth. usage of corny and cringeworthy pickup lines were used. it felt like a nightmare for carson— but he felt happy for them.

they all happened to arrive at the same time. they had ice cream and chatted.

johnny punished kenzie for spilling that milk like he said so— he smashed her ice cream cone on her face. brynn stared at them, "artificially laughing" so she would seem natural. although jealousy just built up. yikes! what is brynn possibly feeling?

annie and hayden continued to flirt. once carson got bored, he decided to have a nice conversation with lauren.

nadia was just watching everyone, a little lonely. but it wasn't that surprising, she was a little distant from everyone since she was afterall shy. she was closer to some people outside of their group— but she was still best friends with everyone.