TWENTY-SEVEN!

TWENTY-SEVEN
they remind me of you!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — @-ziegsorlando !— 18k???? HOW ARE WE DOING THIS I'M SO HAPPY —

— 18k???? HOW ARE WE DOING THIS I'M SO HAPPY —

BRYNNIE sent CARSUN a message!

BRYNNIE
come w me 2 da bar rn

CARSUN
brynn, i don't think we can't drink yet

BRYNNIE
pleaseeee i need to loosen up

CARSUN
brynn we can't

BRYNNIE
just come with me pleaseeeee

CARSUN
fine

carson stepped into the bar. this bar was different from the others, it was at the top floor of its building and had large windows that showed the beautiful view of the city. it was nice to see since they lived in the suburbs.

carson scanned the room, trying to find brynn until she surprised him.

"boo!" brynn said, making her hands look like claws.

"hey," carson replied, weirded out by the situation.

"come on, have a drink!" she stated tipsy.

wow, did she get drunk already? he thought to himself.

"yeah, totally," he lied as they both went up to the counter as carson had just asked for water— you may be wondering, who goes to the bar and asks for water? carson. let the boy be!

"ooh, what's that? vodka?" she asked— she's definitely drunk, he said in his head.

"yeah, it's vodka," he said loudly so she could hear.

"i wanna try," she spoke, reaching out her arm to get the glass but carson moved it away.

"i think it's enough drinking for you tonight," he claimed.

"noooooo! i want moreeeeee!" she said extending the end of most words.

"well then ask the bartender," he responded.

"hey you! can you get me a margarita? oh, and don't forget the little umbrella on top!" she said, super drunk as the bartender with a cool mustache nodded.

"carson, there's going to be fireworks! we should go," she said as he simply replied with an alright.

carson and brynn stood by the window, looking at the fireworks beautifully burst into color.

"how'd you know there'd be fireworks, brynn?" he questioned curiously.

"i come here every night ever since my dad to look at them," she said, almost falling by carson helped her out.

"why do you want to look at them? can't you wait til new year?" he asked.

"they remind me of you," she spoke, holding onto him as he looked at her, smiling while she was still focused on the fireworks.

"we should get you-" he said until someone interrupted him.

"yo, how's it goin'?" the man asked, going right next to brynn and carson with his drink.

"uh, we're okayyy," brynn replied, scooting over to carson a bit.

"live around here?" the man asked.

"not too far," she replied, scooting to carson even more as the guy moved closer to brynn.

"never seen you here before," the man said.

"well, uh, you're not too observantttt," she responded.

"that's funny," he grinned. "you're funny."

"let me buy you a drink," he offered.

"no thanks," she said.

"so you with this guy?" the man asked brynn, giving carson a death glare.

"hey i'm carson," carson said.

"yeah, whatever," the man said. "come on, let me buy you a drink,"

"i said no thanks," she said.

"you serious? this guy?" the man asked brynn, looking at carson.

"you know whattt? don't be rudeee, i'm flattered, but i'm not interested, so why don't you go over there and leave us aloneeee, thanks." she replied. brynn was still awfully smart when she was drunk.

"it's a free country," the guy said as brynn and carson stared at him weirdly.

"i can't believe this is your boyfriend." he chuckled as they didn't bother to correct him.

then a few moments later, carson punched him right in the face.

then just a few seconds later he got punched. ouch!

he carried her into her room and dropped her gently on her bed, with her waking up.

"wait, don't leave me," she stated quietly, half asleep.

"brynn, your mom's here i don't think i can stay," he replied.

"please, carson, you can sneak out at like six in the morning, stay with me for the night," she begged sadly.

"okay, fine," he said.

"you can get my brother's clothes in the closet," she said, her eyes closed.

"thanks," he said, then pulling out a mattress, a pillow, and a blanket on the floor.

"what are you doing? sleep with meeee," she begged again as he rolled his eyes and crawled into the bed.

"goodnight, carson." she said.

"goodnight, brynn." he replied.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
whoever snuck the s in "fast food" is a genius

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
are you planning to watch "next level"? —
my answer: i hope i do :))

LOVE, HATE